Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

Icecaramellatte

Sounds good. Did you get any of the other singles from this collex?
No. They did not really look so unique and I have much on my list to get. That being said I may get some after I get my must have items. It is funny that you mention the singles, I was searching something yesterday and I found a blog post where the blogger recreated the look from the fall collection. I was meaning to post it if anyone cared to look so here goes:

Make-up look | Chanel Fall 2014 Collection Etats Poétiques campaign look | KISS & MAKE-UP BEAUTY BLOG

Winthrop44

Ahh, it looks so pretty. I just can't figure out how it will look on my skin
I'm not sure if I'm relieved or bummed, but the Dentelle Precieuse highlighter looks awful on me. The glow is absolutely gorgeous but the color looks like poop on my skin tone. Ah well. I think it may look better with your undertone.

In better news I got Tisse Venitien and love it!

Medgal07

I'm not sure if I'm relieved or bummed, but the Dentelle Precieuse highlighter looks awful on me. The glow is absolutely gorgeous but the color looks like poop on my skin tone. Ah well. I think it may look better with your undertone.

In better news I got Tisse Venitien and love it!
OMG Winthrop---so sorry the highlighter didn't work for you. That's a major bummer.

So glad you're loving Tissé Vénitien!!!!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] Well at least by then you'll know exactly what you want to get, having access to more reviews about the palettes.[/COLOR]
Oh, [@]Medgal07[/@], I cannot tell you how many times I've looked at swatches lol I have *been* ready :sighs: It will come in it's own time I guess lol

Medgal07

I'm not seeing Vénitien on Saks.com. ..
OMG----How strange. I'm not seeing any of them right now---they've disappeared
icon_eek.gif
Perhaps they're updating the site????

meleftie

I'm not sure if I'm relieved or bummed, but the Dentelle Precieuse highlighter looks awful on me.  The glow is absolutely gorgeous but the color looks like poop on my skin tone.  Ah well. I think it may look better with your undertone. In better news I got Tisse Venitien and love it!
Oh goodness sorry to hear that about the highlighter. Glad you love Venitien. Another one tempting me, I've avoided so far.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] OMG----How strange.  I'm not seeing any of them right now---they've disappeared:shock:  Perhaps they're updating the site????[/COLOR]
I used your link earlier and I saw them, but when I went to the site and searched for Chanel then for Makeup and then Eyes as I was doing before they didn't come up at all. I still have your link up on my phone (obsessed lol) and when I refreshed it just now I can see them.

Medgal07

I still have your link up on my phone (obsessed lol) and when I refreshed it just now I can see them.
I just used my link and saw them too...how weird is this? I'm thinking for sure they're updating the site. And you're correct, Vénetien isn't there.
My Dentelle Précieuse Illuminating Face Powder arrived in the mail today, in pristine condition.
eyelove.gif
My Rivoli also arrived.

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] I just used my link and saw them too...how weird is this?  I'm thinking for sure they're updating the site.  And you're correct, Vénetien isn't there.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  My Dentelle Précieuse Illuminating Face Powder arrived in the mail today, in  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]pristine condition.[/COLOR] :eyelove: [COLOR=0000FF] My Rivoli also arrived.[/COLOR]
Yay! Can't wait to hear what you think of Rivoli

Medgal07

No. They did not really look so unique and I have much on my list to get. That being said I may get some after I get my must have items. It is funny that you mention the singles, I was searching something yesterday and I found a blog post where the blogger recreated the look from the fall collection. I was meaning to post it if anyone cared to look so here goes:

Make-up look | Chanel Fall 2014 Collection Etats Poétiques campaign look | KISS & MAKE-UP BEAUTY BLOG
Thanks ICL-----She got really close, and it was surprisingly wearable for her.

kath00

I am sure it will be fine.  I called Nordstrom CS tonight and told them what happened.  They could not have been nicer.  Told me they are overnighting a replacement and a free shipping label to send back the "used" one.  She was fully apologetic. And yes, apparently the samples will come in a separate package.  A little silly but oh well.  Too late now.
It came. So stunning in the package and gorgeous on!
51f56030_20140717_092647_2_bestshot-1.jpeg

Icecaramellatte

Wearing Gabrielle today. I followed the directions for the Natural Look in the little booklet. Lightest shade all over, plummy shade in the crease and taupey/grey/brown shade in the outer v. (I like this one!) Rose Intiale for blush (I keep thinking I should have had Innocence ) and Burberry Blush lipstick (pink) Dentelle Precieuse highlighter. Really love Gabrielle. Love the little book too. I think I may try other combos from it.

Latest posts