Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

awickedshape

Wearing Gabrielle today.  I followed the directions for the Natural Look in the little booklet.  Lightest shade all over, plummy shade in the crease and taupey/grey/brown shade in the outer v. (I like this one!)  Rose Intiale for blush (I keep thinking I should have had Innocence ) and Burberry Blush lipstick (pink)  Dentelle Precieuse highlighter.  Really love Gabrielle.  Love the little book too.  I think I may try other combos from it.
Excellent!

awickedshape

How did I miss this? My baby Tisse Rivoli lol

http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-tisse-rivoli-226-les-4-ombres-eyeshadow-quad-review-photos-swatches#more-169877

Medgal07

Wearing Gabrielle today. I followed the directions for the Natural Look in the little booklet. Lightest shade all over, plummy shade in the crease and taupey/grey/brown shade in the outer v. (I like this one!) Rose Intiale for blush (I keep thinking I should have had Innocence ) and Burberry Blush lipstick (pink) Dentelle Precieuse highlighter. Really love Gabrielle. Love the little book too. I think I may try other combos from it.
Awesome ICL!!!!! The look sounds really lovely. Now all you need to do i stet Innocence so you can rid yourself of
skippers remorse!
girlhaha.gif

I'm wearing Tissé Rivoli today, which T happened to review---quite favorably, I might add. I'm glad I ordered
Gabrielle---the fact that you love it is good confirmation for me.

Icecaramellatte

Awesome ICL!!!!! The look sounds really lovely. Now all you need to do i stet Innocence so you can rid yourself of
skippers remorse!
girlhaha.gif

I'm wearing Tissé Rivoli today, which T happened to review---quite favorably, I might add. I'm glad I ordered
Gabrielle---the fact that you love it is good confirmation for me.
I picked up Hesitation today. I skipped Innocence in favor of clothes and shoes. I have to say I didn't really have that excited feeling as I left the store as I do with my makeup hauls.

kath00

[h=1]Any swatches for DENTELLE PRÉCIEUSE ILLUMINATING FACE POWDER (NORDSTROM EXCLUSIVE)?[/h]
I have it and it is spectacular. But it really doesn't show up as a swatch. It's gives a very subtle glow. I tried to swatch it and take a pix and it didn't show up.

Medgal07

I picked up Hesitation today. I skipped Innocence in favor of clothes and shoes. I have to say I didn't really have that excited feeling as I left the store as I do with my makeup hauls.
Congrats on getting Hesitation! Oh I totally feel the same way---makeup is so much more exciting to purchase
girlhaha.gif

awickedshape

T reviewed Tisse Camelia http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-tisse-camelia-202-les-4-ombres-eyeshadow-quad-review-photos-swatches#more-169951