Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

sarabeautime

OMG---my head would have been spinning just trying to keep them all straight . I love that you keep confirming my choices.
yahoo.gif

I've already worn Rivoli, and I ordered Carmelia yesterday. I have absolutely no willpower
thud.gif
Ladies,
you will all end up with all 8 of them! That is what happened to me, one after another, slowly these palettes took over my make-up desk!
rasta.gif

Shypo

I saw & swatched all of them today.

Camelia & Rivoli were my favorites. Camelia may be a must have. The shades were beautiful & very pigmented. It was probably the very swatched displays, but some of them did not swatch well or didn't seem to be very pigmented. It was overwhelming looking at all that Chanel es beauty in all those shades.
I'm so glad to hear you say this!! I have Rivoli (haven't yet worn it though) and just ordered Camelia yesterday morning hoping it would work despite Gail's experience.....so happy I did!!!

th_kiss.gif
yahoo.gif

awickedshape

Tisse Mademoiselle looks somewhat dull here (to me) http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-tisse-mademoiselle-214-les-4-ombres-eyeshadow-quad-review-photos-swatches http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-tisse-vendome-204-les-4-ombres-eyeshadow-quad-review-photos-swatches#more-170019

Winthrop44

I'm so glad to hear you say this!! I have Rivoli (haven't yet worn it though) and just ordered Camelia yesterday morning hoping it would work despite Gail's experience.....so happy I did!!!

th_kiss.gif
yahoo.gif
I must have gotten a dud. That top left shade in particular I could get nothing out of in terms of pigment. I am going to check it out again myself!

meleftie

Ladies, you will all end up with all 8 of them! That is what happened to me, one after another, slowly these palettes took over my make-up desk! :rasta:
Sigh .. I can hear my debit card groaning as I head back to take another peek. No point in delaying the inevitable.

Medgal07

Ladies,
you will all end up with all 8 of them! That is what happened to me, one after another, slowly these palettes took over my make-up desk!
rasta.gif
I'm trying so hard not to look further at the ones that I don't have. Every time I see a new photo of one that I don't have I place an order!
thud.gif

Medgal07

BTW ladies ebates now has 10% back for Nordstrom!
How crazy is that! Two days ago it was 6%, I blinked and it went down to 3%, which happened to be a day that I placed a sizable order.
You know what that means---we can get another palette w/10% cash back & free shipping---***slaps hand over own mouth***

elegant-one

I must have gotten a dud. That top left shade in particular I could get nothing out of in terms of pigment. I am going to check it out again myself!
Seriously, I think there are discrepancy/issues with them. Some of them that I swatched, I could not get hardly any pigmentation.

elegant-one

th_kiss.gif
yahoo.gif
greengrin.gif
friends.gif
I loved the darkest shade a lot. I hope you love yours! Awesome to see you here.
heart.gif

jebogewf

How crazy is that! Two days ago it was 6%, I blinked and it went down to 3%, which happened to be a day that I placed a sizable order.
You know what that means---we can get another palette w/10% cash back & free shipping---***slaps hand over own mouth***
Megdal, I absolutely LOVE the way you think!!!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I've been trying to avoid this thread because I don't want to have to juggle palette purchases between YSL and Chanel. But it sort of looks like I'm going to have to, since I feel like I want ALL THE DAMN PALETTES. Any particular recommendations among the Chanel ones for sort of blue/ grey eyes (the exact colour of my eyes is sort of puzzling)?

Beauty911

Rivoli is supposed to be delivered today and I just ordered Vendome. Next I will get Camelia, Cambon, and Mademoiselle and I done with these quads. They really last long without creasing. Loving my Chanel purchases.

meleftie

Does anyone own Vendome? Have you used it it? So far I have Poesie, Rivoli, Gabrielle, & Venitien. I don't "do" blues so Riviera is out. Trying to decide if I need the last few, I know asking you guys to talk me out of something is pointless, just wondered.