Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

Icecaramellatte

So far I have Poesie, Rivoli, Gabrielle, & Venitien. I don't "do" blues so Riviera is out. Trying to decide if I need the last few, I know asking you guys to talk me out of something is pointless, just wondered.
Yes it really is.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

Yes I want all the palettes too. In fact, when I swatched them at the store, the words "buy all the things" kept popping up in my mind. I know on another board I frequent someone is always posting that.
girlhaha.gif

Yes it really is.
girlhaha.gif
lmao.gif
Well hop to it ICL---buy all the palettes. I'm trying not to look at them anymore---every time I do, I buy one!
thud.gif

Poésie sold out pretty quickly and happens to be the one that's limited edition. If I see it again I'll let you know because it didn't sell at all merchants---maybe it'll resurface
at a store that didn't sell it initially. I think you will love Vénitien and Rivoli!!!
I picked up two of Poesie yesterday at Nordstroms-- where it was an in-store only exclusive, which is the only reason I think they had it! They didn't even have a tester out for it. So maybe try a Nordstrom near you? Mine also said they just got more for the public start of the Anniversary sale, so you never know.

Icecaramellatte

I picked up two of Poesie yesterday at Nordstroms-- where it was an in-store only exclusive, which is the only reason I think they had it! They didn't even have a tester out for it. So maybe try a Nordstrom near you? Mine also said they just got more for the public start of the Anniversary sale, so you never know.

I haven't seen Poesie on display anywhere. You definitely have to ask for it.

Timmi

It's my birthday week and I splurged! I got Poesie, Cambon and Venitien, together with the Illuminating powder and JC Innocence.

Not much of an eyeshadow gal but already thinking about getting Camelia, Gabrielle and Vendome. Ah Chanel
eyelove.gif

Icecaramellatte

It's my birthday week and I splurged! I got Poesie, Cambon and Venitien, together with the Illuminating powder and JC Innocence.

Not much of an eyeshadow gal but already thinking about getting Camelia, Gabrielle and Vendome. Ah Chanel
eyelove.gif
Great Choices!
happybirthday.gif

meleftie

It's my birthday week and I splurged! I got Poesie, Cambon and Venitien, together with the Illuminating powder and JC Innocence.  Not much of an eyeshadow gal but already thinking about getting Camelia, Gabrielle and Vendome. Ah Chanel :eyelove:
Happy Birthday - if ever there was a time to splurge it's now. I am not normally a gotta have it all girl however this collection really has turned me into an animal :rasta:

walkingdead

I got Poesie! I had to ask the sales lady for it!! They didn't have it out on display either. I wonder why. Thank you to all you wonderful ladies here for all the information.

Teger

I got Poesie! I had to ask the sales lady for it!! They didn't have it out on display either. I wonder why. Thank you to all you wonderful ladies here for all the information.
It's because none of the counters received testers of it...

If anyone needs a contact to get Poesie send me a message.

elegant-one

eyelove.gif
Well, thats a great way to celebrate your Birthday
th_thstars.gif
happybirthday.gif