Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

meleftie

Hi Meleftie, you may want to check this list for bloggers who are close to your skin tone: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Al-eVynO4goydFdCVkl1RlNMSmYwdnpOSHdWX1YzSnc&output=html over 100 beauty bloggers are classified here.
Wow @sarabeautime what an amazing reference, thank you for sharing!! I hope you didn't think I don't love your site and swatches I find them incredibly helpful as I'm not close geographically to any stores so 98% of my beauty purchases are made online so your comments are always incisive and appreciated. I've found my very olive Midwest US tan skin often looks muddled with colors that are stunning on you.

sarabeautime

YW, it is surely a great list for reference :)

Some information is a little off though, for example according to the list, my eye and hair color is the same as Temptalia's, which I never thought it was.

amuse.gif

sarabeautime

I hope you didn't think I don't love your site and swatches I find them incredibly helpful as I'm not close geographically to any stores so 98% of my beauty purchases are made online so your comments are always incisive and appreciated. I've found my very olive Midwest US tan skin often looks muddled with colors that are stunning on you.
LOL, I know what you mean. Lastly a reader wrote a very sweet comment, saying "oh it looks good on you so probably it won't look good on me"
That might also be a very valuable information though
cutey.gif

Timmi

Question ladies: Blue eyeshadow, if you can recommend only one: Tisse Riviera or Fascination?

jebogewf

Help me decide guys!
I think once you have one, you will definitely want the other. I only have three so far - Poésie, Tissé Rivoli and Tissé Mademoiselle - but I want more. They are utterly addictive. I agree with the others, go with Poésie first. If only because it's limited edition. You can always get any of the others later.

elegant-one

Oh my, they multiply like rabbits! I just got Poisie, Cambon and Venitien on Wednesday, and I can't stop thinking about the other palettes. I have no self-control. I just placed an order for Gabrielle, Vendome and Camelia. Can't wait! I am done though, lol. I'm okay with 6 out of 9.
lol.gif
Made me laugh! I hope you enjoy all of them

Anitavino

I picked up Poesie yesterday. My Nordie's only had 2 left. It was meant to be ;)

I purchased that lovely LE highlighter 2 weeks ago when I had my makeup done by one of the international makeup artists who had his way with me. Wowzers.....that was fun. Amazing experience. He told me I looked like Caroline on Ladies of London. Yes, he's done her makeup. Yes, I was left wondering why I can't I have this wonderful man around to do my makeup everyday.

awickedshape

I picked up Poesie yesterday.  My Nordie's only had 2 left.  It was meant to be ;)  I purchased that lovely LE highlighter 2 weeks ago when I had my makeup done by one of the international makeup artists who had his way with me.  Wowzers.....that was fun.  Amazing experience.  He told me I looked like Caroline on Ladies of London.  Yes, he's done her makeup.  Yes, I was left wondering why I can't I have this wonderful man around to do my makeup everyday.
Oh, that would be a great help! :)

Medgal07

@ Timmi ----They do indeed multiply like rabbits---you have one, turn your back and there sit 7 of those little buggers!!
girlhaha.gif
I love your choices.

Medgal07

I picked up Poesie yesterday. My Nordie's only had 2 left. It was meant to be ;)

I purchased that lovely LE highlighter 2 weeks ago when I had my makeup done by one of the international makeup artists who had his way with me. Wowzers.....that was fun. Amazing experience. He told me I looked like Caroline on Ladies of London. Yes, he's done her makeup. Yes, I was left wondering why I can't I have this wonderful man around to do my makeup everyday.
Definitely meant to be
girlhaha.gif
Which palette did he use on you??

Medgal07

Hi Meleftie,

you may want to check this list for bloggers who are close to your skin tone:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Al-eVynO4goydFdCVkl1RlNMSmYwdnpOSHdWX1YzSnc&output=html

over 100 beauty bloggers are classified here.
That's an amazing document Sara! So kind of you to post & share
bouquet.gif