Chanel Les 4 Ombres - 2014 Eye Collection

Medgal07

I picked up two of Poesie yesterday at Nordstroms-- where it was an in-store only exclusive, which is the only reason I think they had it! They didn't even have a tester out for it. So maybe try a Nordstrom near you? Mine also said they just got more for the public start of the Anniversary sale, so you never know.
Oh that's great for you. Poésie was the first one that I purchased, and I got it from Macy's. Chanel.com also had it for a minute
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

It's my birthday week and I splurged! I got Poesie, Cambon and Venitien, together with the Illuminating powder and JC Innocence.

Not much of an eyeshadow gal but already thinking about getting Camelia, Gabrielle and Vendome. Ah Chanel
eyelove.gif
GREAT choices. You will LOVE them.
th_thstars.gif
happybirthday.gif
th_thstars.gif
​My BD was 7/7 & I'm still splurging!!!!! It's supposed to be a month right?
girlhaha.gif

Oh that's great for you. Poésie was the first one that I purchased, and I got it from Macy's. Chanel.com also had it for a minute
girlhaha.gif
Yeah, I feel really lucky-- I was worried it was already gone! Thankfully, Nordstrom apparently isn't advertising they have it.

Medgal07

Yeah, I feel really lucky-- I was worried it was already gone! Thankfully, Nordstrom apparently isn't advertising they have it.
It was online at Nordies, but only briefly. I love Poésie but it should come w/a warning label-----"Highly Addictive'------ I wore mine five days straight.
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

OH MY GOD I know what you mean. I haven't been able to stop wearing it!
friends.gif
The only way that I was able to stop was to give myself a challenge---I've challenged myself to wear a different E/S palette everyday for the remainder
of July. I'm on my second week. It's been fun but I wanted to wear my Dior Smoky Gold palette a second day and I couldn't. Sticking to my challenge but
come hell or high water, I'm wearing Poésie Auguat 1

meleftie

[COLOR=0000FF] It was online at Nordies, but only briefly.  I love Poésie but it should come w/a warning label-----"Highly Addictive'------ I wore mine five days straight.[/COLOR]:haha:
baha .. too funny Medgal!!:yahoo:

Timmi

GREAT choices. You will LOVE them.
th_thstars.gif
happybirthday.gif
th_thstars.gif
​My BD was 7/7 & I'm still splurging!!!!! It's supposed to be a month right?
girlhaha.gif
Happy belated birthday!
happybirthday.gif
Yes, it's supposed to be a month and we still have a week to splurge some more!

kittkat

Thank you ladies for saying Nordies had the Poesie in store.....I called customer service and they found 1 for me in one of their store in Washington ...yay its on its way to me

I also ordered Venitien, Rivoli,......and I just had to order Vendome
cheerleader.gif

My daughter is going to try to teach me how to upload?/post? pictures on to the site?
type.gif

I just don't know how to (hangs head in shame)
th_dunno.gif

so I can share pictures when my goodies come in about a week

Medgal07

Thank you ladies for saying Nordies had the Poesie in store.....I called customer service and they found 1 for me in one of their store in Washington ...yay its on its way to me

I also ordered Venitien, Rivoli,......and I just had to order Vendome
cheerleader.gif

My daughter is going to try to teach me how to upload?/post? pictures on to the site?
type.gif

I just don't know how to (hangs head in shame)
th_dunno.gif

pompom.gif
That's just GREAT KitKat!!! ​I'm so glad you were able to find one. Love your other choices as well and think you'll be quite happy with them all.

kittkat

Thank you! I can't thank you enough for all your help.

FYI my TF blush(Ravish) came yesterday and its BEAUTIFUL.
heart.gif

Medgal07

Thank you! I can't thank you enough for all your help.

FYI my TF blush(Ravish) came yesterday and its BEAUTIFUL.
heart.gif
I'm so glad you love it!!! Make sure you take a look in the TF thread---fall products will be out next month----I'm so excited!!!

meleftie

Thank you ladies for saying Nordies had the Poesie in store.....I called customer service and they found 1 for me in one of their store in Washington ...yay its on its way to me I also ordered Venitien, Rivoli,......and I just had to order Vendome:cheer: My daughter is going to try to teach me how to upload?/post? pictures on to the site? :type: I just don't know how to (hangs head in shame)
th_dunno.gif
So glad they found one for you. Great choices, look forward to your photos. I always have to ask my kids how to on computer stuff also.

Icecaramellatte

Playing with Venetien as I haven't worn it yet. Tried the natural look as described in the booklet. It looks really nice and surprisingly neutral. Doesn't look very green. I didn't use the darkest shade and only used the top green color in the outer corner as described by the look. Innoncence blush and played with a variety of lips - light pinks, bright pinks and nudes. All worked with this look.

Medgal07

Playing with Venetien as I haven't worn it yet. Tried the natural look as described in the booklet. It looks really nice and surprisingly neutral. Doesn't look very green. I didn't use the darkest shade and only used the top green color in the outer corner as described by the look. Innoncence blush and played with a variety of lips - light pinks, bright pinks and nudes. All worked with this look.
cheerleader.gif
That's awesome ICL----I think Vénitien is an absolute winner!!! I love it with pink, the way you paired it and w/coral.
I agree that it will look great w/nude lips as well.

Timmi

Oh my, they multiply like rabbits! I just got Poisie, Cambon and Venitien on Wednesday, and I can't stop thinking about the other palettes. I have no self-control. I just placed an order for Gabrielle, Vendome and Camelia. Can't wait! I am done though, lol. I'm okay with 6 out of 9.

sarabeautime

Yeah I've poured over Sara's awesome reviews and swatches. Problem is her skin tone is MUCH different then mine. The closest beauty blogger I've found to me skintone wise is Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog. Here are her swatches: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/chanel-quadra-eyeshadow-quad-fall-2014/
Hi Meleftie,

you may want to check this list for bloggers who are close to your skin tone:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Al-eVynO4goydFdCVkl1RlNMSmYwdnpOSHdWX1YzSnc&output=html

over 100 beauty bloggers are classified here.