Chanel Les Expressions de Chanel 2012

Anneri

I wanted to love the gold one, but like katred has said, it has kind of a sheer base with loads of glitter. While the colour is gorgeous, I didn't know what to do with it because of the glitter factor. How are you'll wearing it?

Anitacska

I have both and I love them. If you check out the link in my signature, I have a review and a FOTD using both new Illusion D'Ombres. :)

I wanted to love the gold one, but like katred has said, it has kind of a sheer base with loads of glitter. While the colour is gorgeous, I didn't know what to do with it because of the glitter factor. How are you'll wearing it?

elegant-one

I have both and I love them. If you check out the link in my signature, I have a review and a FOTD using both new Illusion D'Ombres. :)
Gorgeous! Thanks for that. I will get both but wear them very sheer on their own or over brown to subdue them.

Anitacska

You're welcome. They are both really pretty. Vision can be sheered out very nicely. Abstraction is much sheerer anyway, and it's just such a beautiful pinky-coral. :)

Gorgeous! Thanks for that. I will get both but wear them very sheer on their own or over brown to subdue them.

Caise

Winthrop44

Oh I will definitely be buying it thanks to you! Beautiful photos! And you have the most GORGEOUS color eyes!!

Shypo

Makes me want Abstraction oh so much more......what a beautiful color!! And I'm happy to hear that the collection will be here in Oct/Nov timeframe......too bad - they look more like spring/summer colors but who cares!
yahoo.gif

MzFit

I was just at Holts and saw these I want Illusion d’Ombre in #88 Abstraction & #89 Vision so very badly.

baghdad81

Vision is quite lovely really! I did not like Abstraction on me, because the base colour blended really well into my eye lid colour.

Sugar & Spice

Coral Expression will be mine!

I usually go for purples but since I changed my hair color, the Coral will look best.

elegant-one

oh, my Chanel lady told me that Brad Pitt is the new "man" for Chanel #5
amuse.gif
You guys prolly already know that, but I didn't & not like I care.

Latest posts