Chanel Les Expressions de Chanel 2012

katred

Specktra Bestie
I went to a Chanel counter after what seems like ages (maybe 4-5 months) to treat myself a bit. I had wanted Mirifique Illusion d'Ombre and that's when I saw this collection and the gold Illusion d'Ombre (Vision). I absolutely fell in love with it! I don't care that it has glitter...to me the glitter is fine and sophisticated. So I grabbed both Mirifique and Vision and I'm a happy camper. I'll try n do a look this weekend and post it for you guys :)

I must say now that I'm on a VERY strictly limited makeup purchase, I really enjoy the items I buy a lot more. Right now for me it's 1-2 items every 6 months and I've never been happier. I also sold quite bit of my LE stuff and the experience was so liberating. I still love makeup of course but my point of view on collecting/buying is different.
:D

How r u ladies all doing? I feel like I haven't posted in forever! I'll start my mat leave in 2 weeks so then I'll probably be around much more
Can't wait to see the look! Hope that you and the baby are doing well. I've had my eye on Mirifique forever, since I'm always on the lookout for *the* perfect silver-shimmered black shadow.

elegant-one

my post was eaten

Katred - its a very beautiful intense black with gorgeous shimmer. Its so pigmented that it only takes just a very little bit.

Bonitinha

Elegant -- you are hilarious!
girlhaha.gif
Ya, for a while he was doing the greasy hair thing and scruffy facial hair -- doesn't do it for me at all!

Shadowy Lady

Can't wait to see the look! Hope that you and the baby are doing well. I've had my eye on Mirifique forever, since I'm always on the lookout for *the* perfect silver-shimmered black shadow.
Thanks hun. Mirifique is gorgeous! I could see it work well as a dramatic liner or a sparkly smokey eye (maybe with grays and silvers).

shadowaddict

Oh, totally off topic. if anyone is interested in selling their Horizon blush please pm me. I know this is a long shot as it's quite popular. I'm not gonna pay ebay prices and not even know if it's the real thing.

Sadly I had someone on here that was going to sell me theirs that was only used 2 or 3 times or swap for some NARS products. She sent me pics on the 22nd and I immediately replied that I did want to purchase it. I then sent her a list and pics of my NARS items. She sent me a pm last night saying that she also had it listed on another forum and someone bought it yesterday (Thursday). Kind of upset about this and very disappointed as I've never had a problem with anyone on here like that.

Almus

shadowaddict, I read your post this morning and I went asking to a Chanel counter in my area. They were still a few Horizon blushes so I purchased one, so I can CP it to you if you want. The only problem may be the conversion from euros to dollars, but if you are interested pm me and we can keep talking about it =)

shadowaddict

shadowaddict, I read your post this morning and I went asking to a Chanel counter in my area. They were still a few Horizon blushes so I purchased one, so I can CP it to you if you want. The only problem may be the conversion from euros to dollars, but if you are interested pm me and we can keep talking about it =)

Thank you soooooo much. I didn't think I would be able to find another one.

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Bonitinha

Great post about the Les Expressions launch:
http://naturalnchicmakeup.blogspot.com/2012/08/chanel-les-expressions-de-chanel.html

cheburaha

It is surprising how slow are Chanel releases in the US! This collection is available at Canadian counters since June! Same with the Blue Illusion and other boutique only collections.

Haven

Hopefully it will be released in the US at some point. I would like the variation and intuition quads. I plan to pass on the IdO.