Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Winthrop44

Did you try going thru the ordering process to see if it charges you Michelle? I just tried buying the lip bag (without completing the process) and it charges me 0 for shipping. You should be fine.
cheerleader.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Got my Ravissante. I really like it on! On my lips its a soft slight pink slight burnt coral. I have some menswear sienna colored plaid pencil skirt & cropped trousers that I think this might look great with. Or, my black pajamas
lol.gif

I'm loving these!!! They cover my lips nicely.

I love the pigmentation. Deep and even and opaque. I will say that when I swatched La Sensuelle originally, I thought it looked more brownish, but I'm guessing that was because of the crappy light at that particular counter. It's definitely a pure red shade. I haven't even worn both the shades I bought and I'm already planning to go back for more and wondering when they'll introduce more colours... Eight is definitely NOT enough.

elegant-one

I love the pigmentation. Deep and even and opaque. I will say that when I swatched La Sensuelle originally, I thought it looked more brownish, but I'm guessing that was because of the crappy light at that particular counter. It's definitely a pure red shade. I haven't even worn both the shades I bought and I'm already planning to go back for more and wondering when they'll introduce more colours... Eight is definitely NOT enough.

Well, I have been contemplating Sensuelle. In my Macys it looked like a browned red too. Ha, who am I kidding, I will probably end up with it. I agree, I want a lot more colors as I am in total love with the coverage, texture & longwear. I did buy the 2 Asia exclusives though which I realllly like.

shontay07108

You guys, I see Teheran is available on Chanel.com so should I buy it? It looks gorgeous and I've been lusting after it for the longest. Someone online compared to Sari Dore and that worries me b/c I had to return that one. It was too light and it showed up uneven on my lips. Teheran looks darker to me, but opinions are appreciated. :D

Winthrop44

Got my Ravissante. I really like it on! On my lips its a soft slight pink slight burnt coral. I have some menswear sienna colored plaid pencil skirt & cropped trousers that I think this might look great with. Or, my black pajamas
lol.gif

I'm loving these!!! They cover my lips nicely.
Sounds like it looks pretty different on you than it does on me. So glad you like it!

katred

Specktra Bestie
You guys, I see Teheran is available on Chanel.com so should I buy it? It looks gorgeous and I've been lusting after it for the longest. Someone online compared to Sari Dore and that worries me b/c I had to return that one. It was too light and it showed up uneven on my lips. Teheran looks darker to me, but opinions are appreciated.
greengrin.gif

Have you tried Mac's Costa Chic or Colour Me Coral? It's a nicer formula than those, but they are kind of similar. Teheran has a pinky/ white sheen that differentiates it and makes it a little cooler (in both senses of the term).

Bonitinha

Just ordered the glossimer holiday lip bag -- I cannot wait to get Spark
cheerleader.gif
And yay, that Chanel.com is offering the gift boxes now thru mid December (I have like a gazillion of those drawstring pouches).

Can't wait to get my Velvets today -- woot!
heart.gif

shontay07108

Have you tried Mac's Costa Chic or Colour Me Coral? It's a nicer formula than those, but they are kind of similar. Teheran has a pinky/ white sheen that differentiates it and makes it a little cooler (in both senses of the term).
Thanks a lot Katred. I tried Costa Chic and it was terrible on me. From my memory, I believe it was the formula that made it a tragedy. I'll have to think about this some more.

Bonitinha

Got my Velvets!!
th_happy1.gif

Right now I have on La Caline and I love it. I had a bit of lip balm on before I applied. I couldn't believe how smooth it went on. When I opened Caline and Raffinee, they looked so similar in the tube, but when I swatched them I could see that Caline has a violet undertone.

I have on all matte makeup today, and I must say, I'm feeling very 1940's-ish -- love!

elegant-one

I'm so happy for you Michelle
bouquet.gif
I wonder if it would show any of the violet on my lips? Winthrop?

Did you get the white & gold box? Ahh, they are so elegant.

elegant-one

Wearing Spark today - LOVE it on my lips. I think I will get one for my DIL stocking
th_thb5ed765e.gif
I already bought her that really cute set of 4 LMdB mini nail polishes.

Bonitinha

I'm so happy for you Michelle
bouquet.gif
I wonder if it would show any of the violet on my lips? Winthrop?

Did you get the white & gold box? Ahh, they are so elegant.
Thank you :) It looked more violet swatched on my arm than on my lips. But it still has a violet undertone to it. Who knows how it would look on someone who has pigment in their lips LOL!
I will try out Raffinee tomorrow!

Your DIL is so lucky to have you! She will love the glosses. I didn't feel like waiting for my hubs to order it for me for Christmas, so I went ahead and ordered it
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Thank you :) It looked more violet swatched on my arm than on my lips. But it still has a violet undertone to it. Who knows how it would look on someone who has pigment in their lips LOL! I will try out Raffinee tomorrow!

Your DIL is so lucky to have you! She will love the glosses. I didn't feel like waiting for my hubs to order it for me for Christmas, so I went ahead and ordered it
girlhaha.gif

You can actually wait until tomorrow to see??
icon_eek.gif
Ah, you don't want to join the bloody lip club
girlhaha.gif
You will love it on.

I love my DIL
heart.gif
I'm not one of those cranky _itchy MIL
greengrin.gif
She's appreciative too.

elegant-one

Michele -
heart.gif
friends.gif

I wish I did too :( however, I do not have to deal with that anymore.

Will be anxious to see what you think of Raffinee on

Bonitinha

^^LOL, I just tried on Raffinee. I can join the bleeding lips club! I love it -- it is brighter and a touch rosier pink than Caline. Love
heart.gif
I need to invest in a good lip scrub so I can pull off these mattes on a regular basis!