Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Winthrop44

I bet it'll be online. But will they give us free shipping???

I got an iPad recently but haven't gotten up to posting on here yet! I had enough trouble on MUA.

euphrosyne_rose

I'm a fan of the more sheer, moisturizing formulas of l/s so this really rocks my boat! All of the pink and red/coral shades are enticing to me so I can't wait to check them out. Liberte is definitely top of the list!

Karla Sugar's scoop on the RC Shines!: http://karlasugar.net/2011/01/sneak-peek-chanel-rouge-coco-shine/

I am feeling Evasion, Liberte, and Canotier!
eyelove.gif
Probably going to skip out on Boy when they release it on V-Day.

elegant-one

I bet it'll be online. But will they give us free shipping???

I got an iPad recently but haven't gotten up to posting on here yet! I had enough trouble on MUA.
Awesome!!!! on the ipad

This site is having some serious issues - but other than that the ipad will work. You just can;t thank anybody on the ipad because it goes to wiki if you hit that button. Other than that its great

I want to know more about BOY ls - when & how its going to be sold

karester

I can't wait for these Rouge Coco Shines! Although I'm surprised they didn't choose to put out the Romance one for Valentine's Day. That looks like a lovely one. And the name is fitting.

Miss QQ

I think Chanel wants the gentlemen to buy Boy for the ladies.
lol.gif

Wonder if we will get Boy on Valentine's Day too.

Camnagem

sigh.gif

Well, I need the entire pink/rose row for starters! I also really like 3 in the red/coral row and 2 more in the violet/berry row...so you know, not many.
lol.gif

I can't wait to find out more about the formula. I'd love it if they were more juicy/glossy looking and not pearly/frosty.

Camnagem

Welcome back (lol, my niece calls me Meggy!)!!! Super happy to see your bright pink pants around again!
th_kiss.gif

Did you have a fun time?

fleur de lis

Oh it's gorgeous! I've been thinking about treating myself to my first Chanel lipstick, but I'm not sure which one to go for!

User38

Welcome back (lol, my niece calls me Meggy!)!!! Super happy to see your bright pink pants around again!
th_kiss.gif

Did you have a fun time?
lol Meggy..
friends.gif
thank you ! Yes , I had fun, but I worked almost nonstop.. bleh.. ah well I am screwed cause I like the new colours .. rats.
holysheep.gif

I got a great new haircut and colour... I know Shypo told me I would not hold out -- so I gave in to my follicular weaknesses.. lol

Bonitinha