Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

elegant-one

I don't know if I ever posted it here, but Chanel Palpitante has become my new favourite pinky red. I think I might actually like it more than Chanel Cambon RC. Here's a look of me wearing Palpitante, skintone is in my signature:

You look STUNNING my dear!!!! I love this lipstick so much. Its one of my favorites.

Shypo

Yes, SL, you look beautiful! Perfect color for your lovely face.

And yes, I've done the corner thing too........bad, bad girl!!!
lolz.gif

duku

Can anyone suggest some natural, lips but better type shades? I want to get a Chanel lipstick for my mum but I'm not sure what to go for. I was tempted to get La Raffinee but I don't think she'd be keen on the formula.

Monsy

Can anyone suggest some natural, lips but better type shades? I want to get a Chanel lipstick for my mum but I'm not sure what to go for. I was tempted to get La Raffinee but I don't think she'd be keen on the formula.
for me MLBB shade is coco shine boy

Shadowy Lady

Elegant and Shypo - thanks ladies :) I wanted to get a back up of this at the duty free at JFK but of course they were out :( ughhh i hate how expensive these are in Canada now :'(

Bonitinha - thanks hunnie :) she's 6 months now I cannot believe how fast time is going! I only have 5 months left to my mat leave and I don't know how I would leave her :/

User38

hatsoff.gif
wahoo Shadowy, you look amazing!

Hi to all the Chanel ladies! (group hug)

ratz nothing works as usal.. lol

tats

I'm so excided, I just have ordered my first 2 Chanel lipsticks: Rouge Coco Peregrina and Rouge Allure Déterminée.. Hopefully I will love those, and if I do, I already have a list of what I'm getting next month.. :D

tats

I received my lipsticks yesterday and they are gorgeous. Determinee is darker than I expected but I still like it and I love Peregrina, although it turns light coral on my lips, but it's a perfect colour for my complexion. I'm definitely in for some more after my next pay pack.