Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Shadowy Lady

Kate - thank you, I try ;) My Coromandel is almost finished :'( I may have to buy the new RA version. Hoping it comes close to the laque version.

Elegant - hahahah @tatars!!! My iPad always corrects my words into something cleaner too :D thank u so much!

Hilde

Is there a website that describes the colors like mac has? I've checked both the chanel website and nordstrom but can't seem to find it. Maybe some fans have made a list with descriptions even.

I've recently "discovered" chanel lipsticks, and how dangerous isn't that? :eek: :p

I got two rouge cocos, mademoiselle and charme and I'm already eyeing out others hehe.

tats

Is there a website that describes the colors like mac has? I've checked both the chanel website and nordstrom but can't seem to find it. Maybe some fans have made a list with descriptions even.

I've recently "discovered" chanel lipsticks, and how dangerous isn't that? :eek: :p

I got two rouge cocos, mademoiselle and charme and I'm already eyeing out others hehe.
I know, I wish there was something like that. I had to rsearch each individual shade I was interested in to find the description of it etc.

Dominique33

Maybe you'll pick up some RC from the Avant-Première collection ? Many RC look similar but they are not once applied on the lips. Jersey Rose is lovely, so is Mademoiselle or others. Every time I don't know what to wear, I always choose a Rouge Coco. The Avant-Première ones look great.

Winthrop44

Unfortunately not. MAC is great when it comes to this. I wish every company's web site had this info! All you can really go by for Chanel is swatches & descriptions by bloggers.

baxterina

Hi Everyone
newhere.gif

But really love Rouge Allure. For me this products defines the word "lipstick" more than any else.
And that lipstick defines me more than any make up product.
That is my first so pale pink shade.
And favourite.

Hilde

I know, I wish there was something like that. I had to rsearch each individual shade I was interested in to find the description of it etc.
Too bad :/ I have been looking and makeupalley and such, seeing their descriptions of undertones etc but it's time consuming and it would be nice to have them compared. Meh, maybe spectra people can make one? :D

Hilde

Hi Everyone
newhere.gif

But really love Rouge Allure. For me this products defines the word "lipstick" more than any else.
And that lipstick defines me more than any make up product.
That is my first so pale pink shade.
And favourite.
That looks good, and welcome! But what shade is it?

Shypo

Shadowy, you look amazing!!! And that lip color on you is divine!

Elegant, I laughed so hard at tatars........
th_roll1.gif
Thanks for the giggle!!

Baxterina, welcome!! So glad you have joined our Chanel party - there's a lot of enabling going on here
sneaky.gif
. Fantasque looks beautiful on you!!

baxterina

Shadowy, you look amazing!!! And that lip color on you is divine!

Elegant, I laughed so hard at tatars........
th_roll1.gif
Thanks for the giggle!!

Baxterina, welcome!! So glad you have joined our Chanel party - there's a lot of enabling going on here
sneaky.gif
. Fantasque looks beautiful on you!!
Seems Chanel party is the best party:) Thanks:)

Bonitinha

Shadowy -- that color looks amazing on you! And I am so jealous of your "tatars" (love it, Elegant)!

Baxterina -- I love Fantasque, too. Such a delicate, pretty pink. I have it on today with a bit of Mica glossimer on top -- love!

Hilde

That Fantasque looks really nice, so I went searching for it on google. Someone had described it as a peachy pink on a blog, that must be wrong right? Or do my eyes deceive me? XD

I'm a sucker for cool toned pinks, you see.

Bonitinha

^^On me, Fantasque is a nude cool pink -- with no peachy tones. I have cool toned skin, so maybe that makes a difference? It is pretty neutral, though, I think.

Miss QQ

The Le Rouge collection launched at my counter. There are 6 RCS, 4 RC and 4 nail polishes. I don't know where to post this, I think someone put up the information earlier on. The description for the RC is: the four new half-tone shades are inspired by the muted atmosphere of great film classics. I like Starlet. Cinema is a bright red.