Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Bonitinha

Thanks for the swatches Almus! Fauve looks very pretty! I hope you are feeling better
heart.gif

Has anyone figured out if it is being released in the US??

Almus

I am glad they might be helpful!

My injury is fine, according to the nurse, it is healing very well. I am just tired of not being able to feel "normal" with the stitches in my head, I cannot wash my face properly and it itches sometimes! It's hell when it does happen!

Winthrop44

Awww...I hope you can get the stitches out and feel normal again very soon.
th_cheerup.gif

Good news US people. I know there's free shipping on chanel.com right now but it ends 4/1 before the Shines are supposed to be released. Well I just got a blurb about Sublimage in my order and they have a free shipping code for any purchase that's good from 3/1 thru 4/30: 0311SUBLIMAGE
thmbup.gif

User38

Almus thank you for the pics.. and no, my pics/swatches are a gazillion times worse than yours..lol.

You did a great job considering you are injured and this posting pics gives one a major headache.

shontay07108

So my order with Bloomies was failtastic. They sent an e-mail saying they couldn't complete my order. So what did I do? I went to Chanel.com and ordered my two lipsticks. I hope they still send it in a little Chanel box with the white ribbon around it. I lost track of my old one.

User38

^ you go girl.. good for you.

I hate Chanel's website.. and I got an order of $ 450 cancelled, due to lack of whatever ... so I quit Chanel online, and only buy what I can get from major dept stores. It's horrible to go thru such aggravation while you pay good money. ugh.

Winthrop44

So my order with Bloomies was failtastic. They sent an e-mail saying they couldn't complete my order. So what did I do? I went to Chanel.com and ordered my two lipsticks. I hope they still send it in a little Chanel box with the white ribbon around it. I lost track of my old one.

They send the orders in black drawstring gift bags now Shontay. They're nice. Hope you love your lipsticks when they come!

shontay07108

[quote name="HerGreyness" url="/forum/thread/170341/chanel-lipsticks-rouge-coco-rouge-allure-etc/870#post_2098177"] ^ you go girl.. good for you.

I hate Chanel's website.. and I got an order of $ 450 cancelled, due to lack of whatever ... so I quit Chanel online, and only buy what I can get from major dept stores. It's horrible to go thru such aggravation while you pay good money. ugh.
[/quote] That is so annoying. Why can't certain sites just tell you right away when there's a problem? They waited a day before telling me. I am so impatient right now. [quote name="Winthrop44" url="/forum/thread/170341/chanel-lipsticks-rouge-coco-rouge-allure-etc/870#post_2098200"]

They send the orders in black drawstring gift bags now Shontay. They're nice. Hope you love your lipsticks when they come!
[/quote] Ooh, sounds nice. Can't wait to play with them and I will post pictures.

bis

[quote name="cutemiauw" url="/forum/thread/170341/chanel-lipsticks-rouge-coco-rouge-allure-etc/870#post_2097607"]

Thank you Birgit :).
I think all of the shades look very nice 
yes.gif
. For me it was only a matter of which one I'd like to have.

[/quote] Well, I caved and got Antigone :blush: I hope it shows up. They had one that looked bright orange in the package, but was a nice apricot colour when swatched. Elena, they only had about 9 colours in total, not more. Almus, thanks for the swatches, I love Plum Rose :)

cutemiauw

^^ Yay Birgit! I think Antigone is a lovely color indeed... Let us know if you like it :).

I can't wait till next month so I could have my fresh makeup fund
greengrin.gif
. In the mean time I should decide if I should take a more orangish route or raspberry... last year in summer I like orange. No guarantee it will be the same this year though
girlhaha.gif
. Opinions/thoughts are most welcome!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the swatches, Almus and I hope that you're feeling better soon! I'm having issues with the site, which won't let me enter returns, delete text, or make changes, but (hopefully) here's a pic I took of me wearing Antigone the other day. I find it looks a little more pink in the photos than it did in real life (it was a bit warmer), but you get the idea.

Miss QQ

Antigone is gorgeous on you, katred!

almus, thanks for the swatches! I hope your wound is healing up nicely.

Monte Carlo and Bonheur are also in my list.

bis

[quote name="cutemiauw" url="/forum/thread/170341/chanel-lipsticks-rouge-coco-rouge-allure-etc/870#post_2098350"] ^^ Yay Birgit! I think Antigone is a lovely color indeed... Let us know if you like it :).

I can't wait till next month so I could have my fresh makeup fund
greengrin.gif
. In the mean time I should decide if I should take a more orangish route or raspberry... last year in summer I like orange. No guarantee it will be the same this year though
girlhaha.gif
. Opinions/thoughts are most welcome!
[/quote] Not sure if I like it, it is really invisible on me. Hmm, between orange and raspberry I would always choose raspberry. But a nice orange/coral/melon! is nice, too. Maybe you can decide based on what you already have and get the other colour? [quote name="Miss QQ" url="/forum/thread/170341/chanel-lipsticks-rouge-coco-rouge-allure-etc/870#post_2098451"] Antigone is gorgeous on you, katred!

almus, thanks for the swatches! I hope your wound is healing up nicely.

Monte Carlo and Bonheur are also in my list.
[/quote] I swatched Monte Carlo today and I think I should have gotten it instead. Plummy colours always are my favs, but with them being so sheer other colours might stand out more.

elegant-one

Katred - very Beautiful!

Shontay - its complete ineptitude
sigh.gif

off to see the shines...

ok on cafemakeup swatches - the last/bottom row the colors look closer to real life swatches. Bonheur has a lil more mauve/plum to it than that

Bonitinha

I got my Joyeuse lipstick today!
cheerleader.gif
I can't wait to try it out tomorrow! It does look like the ultimate girly pink!
heart.gif