Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Miss QQ

I'm not sure if Chance will show up too. Rebelle looks very pretty while Bonheur and Unique looks so close.

Shypo

My list is Antigone (courtesy of the lovely Elena), Monte Carlo, Bonheur and one other whose name escapes me ATM. Must be a sign of age......
girlhaha.gif

And I'm wearing Joyeuse today (LOVE!!) with Pink Cult blush and a burgundy-ish/grey-ish eye.....I love HG's idea of the copper eye - I love copper and pink together!! This is a fab lipstick (glad I got a b/u) and Michelle, I'm so glad you got it and love it!!

I got my Rose Envolee quad yesterday but I haven't swatched it yet - too many things going on. Hoping to wear it tomorrow or Friday.

I'm so ready for spring - they're saying we're getting a nor'easter here Friday - if the temp is low enough, it will be a significant snowstorm.....ugh. It's APRIL for crying out loud!!!! Spring, where ART thou??

Almus

I'm so ready for spring - they're saying we're getting a nor'easter here Friday - if the temp is low enough, it will be a significant snowstorm.....ugh. It's APRIL for crying out loud!!!! Spring, where ART thou??

Cheryl, I am afraid we have kidnapped spring! Today is terribly hot in here (around 28ºC) and it seems this weather will remains for a few more days!

On the other hand, I'd love to see that burgundy-ish/grey-ish eye. May I ask what e/s did you use? I am always looking for new combos and this one sounds amazing
amuse.gif

Bonitinha

Your look sounds lovely Cheryl! They really need to add Joyeuse to the perm line!

Monsy -- I love peachy pinks, too -- especially for summer. I'll be picking that one up for sure1

Almus -- please send some of your nice weather my way!

Well, I'm off to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my 2 sisters' birthdays! Good think I worked out extra hard this morning :)

elegant-one

Canotier ls - thats the one that barely barely even shows up on my skin - yep, barely! Winthrop - I think you had asked me that earlier & I checked the name at Nordies last weekend - thats it

Honey&LemonGirl

Uh oh, hold the phone. In the comments, Karla says that Saks will be carrying Antigone as its exclusive shade and NM is going to get Misia!! How come we didn't get this news before? :shock: For now, I'm settling on Liberte, Romance, and Bonheur. Maybe Antigone and Evasion, depending on my level of self-control. :eyelove:

Winthrop44

Yay! Great news on the exclusives!

I'm pretty confused about which ones I want still...I think so many will look similar on the lips, really. Elegant, I've been using the concealer more than the clicky pen but yes, I do still like it. Did I really need both? Probably not, but I'm not sorry I got it either...if that makes any sense!
lol.gif

elegant-one

Shontay - Sari d is really pretty in person. I loved it sheered out.

Honey - See, that's what I get for being an 'oh look at that pretty picture' & not paying attention to detail
lol.gif
I completely missed that. I am going to call my Saks lady right now to see.

Winthrop - I am glad to hear that. I think I may get it for the GWP deal - you have to spend $150. Nordies is having an exclusive GWP - but its kinda weird. You get this gorgeous black patent little clutch bag (but it says 'makeup' in french under Chanel) but all you get is a stupid sample of Chane perfume & the Shine ls blister pack!???? Thats it.
icon_eek.gif
So you are basically paying to get a Chanel 'bag'.

Has anyone else seen it? Starts in May

elegant-one

Yep - it's TRUE!!!!!!!! Antigone WILL be the Saks exclusive Shine color. An tig on nee - cause I did not say it correctly
girlhaha.gif
She said its very close to Monte Carlo, but Antigone is more on the pink side.

cutemiauw

Her color swatches are pretty true except for Sari d - which is a much brighter pinky coral. And Adventure may be a bit peachier pink
Sari d'Eau is actually orange on me, can't see the pink in it. I do think it'll be a lovely summer color for my skintone.

I was at the Chanel counter again yesterday... not yet buying anything because it's not exactly cheap so I want something I truly love. I think I kinda have my heart set on Monte Carlo. It's such a pretty pink-red coral color on me.

Miss QQ

I'm surprised to find RC Shines at my counter today! I think we have 20 shades in all on display, but the brochure I got had 21, so I'm not sure which is the one we're missing. I definitely saw Antigone, Flying Cloud, Premice and Royallieu. These are very sheer, and although I didn't try any on my lips but swatched them on my hand, I worry Boy may not show up on my lips. However, I'm so lucky I got a test card with Aventure, Liberte, Boy and Monte-carlo! I'm going to try them on before buying. Boy looks like it is MLBB. The darker colours like Rebelle and Bonheur are gorgeous. Romance is the most pigmented of the pinks, so I may buy it. I didn't manage to swatch all of them as the SA was standing intently behind me lol. I tried my sample Dior Addict in Diorkiss today and the sample is so pathetically little that I can hardly get any on. I'm glad Chanel's test card is more generous. I feel that I'll like the Shines more too. :)

Here are the l/s all lined up in the brochure. Chanel indicated that those colours with an asterisk * as "Colours available only in certain markets". So it is strange that Flying Cloud has no asterisk. It's very pretty pink peach, but sheer.