Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Bonitinha

MissQQ -- thanks for the pics . . . they definitely have me drooling
th_drool.gif

Bonitinha

Is Royallieu Coco Shine an exclusive??

EDIT: Saw on Cafemakeup that Royallieu will be available here in July (of course they can't release them all at the same time LOL)

Miss QQ

^^ Not sure but I don't think so. The Canada Chanel website has it, and in my brochure it doesn't have the asterisk. I just did a quick check with Chanel website for Asia and the 20 RC shines there are different from the 21 in my brochure lol.

Shypo

Cheryl, I am afraid we have kidnapped spring! Today is terribly hot in here (around 28ºC) and it seems this weather will remains for a few more days!

On the other hand, I'd love to see that burgundy-ish/grey-ish eye. May I ask what e/s did you use? I am always looking for new combos and this one sounds amazing
amuse.gif
Hi Almus! I ended up using my Inglot shadows (which I LOVE, btw) along with MAC Vainglorius - I'm a sucker for reddish-browns (MAC Beautyburst is one of my favorite shadows) and Vainglorius turned a really pretty color over the layers of the Inglot shadows I used (which were a grey-brown and a soft vanilla color for an all-over wash before I put the other shadows on). I might see if I can recreate it and post a pic, but I tend to play with the colors and very seldom get the same look twice
winks.gif

Michelle, hope you enjoyed the CF - I saw in another thread that you brought a piece home - hope you were able to keep it a secret!
sneaky.gif

I hope Chance shows up too!!!

Great pics MissQQ - thanks!!!

cutemiauw

Thanks for the picture MissQQ!
It seemed like every time I saw the pictures I'm back to ground zero of deciding which one I want the most
tease.gif

mrslid

I think I've decided to start with Romance, Bonheur and Rebelle! So excited!!

And totally off Chanel topic but I don't supposed anyone lives near a Bergdorf Goodman that carries Le Metier de Beaute??
graucho.gif

Winthrop44

^^ I believe the BG in NYC is the one and only store. Have you tried the regular Vitalumiere in Diaphane (just dc'd) and/or Ivoire by any chance? I'm wondering how pink Diaphane was and how yellow & dark Ivoire is...

mrslid

Hi Gail,

I've been talking to Dustin at BG in NY and I think shipping to get the counter exclusive item I want to Canada is going to be crazy. I guess I'll talk to him again this aft and see if he's come up with anything more definite.

I have tried Chanel Vitalumiere in the new 0.2 Diaphane and it was a good shade match. It wasn't too yellow. Pretty neutral from what I remember. They discontinued it??!!! They just came out with it last year? Man if sales were that bad on it then I guess we can give up on Chanel carrying more lighter shades :-(

I think the Teint Innocence I tried once was Ivoire and it was too dark.

Winthrop44

Thanks Christa. Yes, people on MUA were complaining about them discontinuing Diaphane so soon. Doesn't look good for us Caspers in the future, does it? They show it as still available on NM but it looked like it was available on Nordies too right up until I got a cancellation notice, lol...so I sort of doubt the availability at NM.

Good luck with Dustin or with finding someone on here. I hope you can get what you're looking for.

Shypo

MissQQ, Nordies also carries LMdB - did you need BG specifically? I actually just got a call from the counter manager in San Jose inviting me to an event - I said thank you and reminded him that I'm in CT
girlhaha.gif
. They're supposed to finally be getting their brushes in April. I really would like to try to snag the eyelash curler, but I think BG is the only store that carries it - and even then not all the time.
sigh.gif

What were you looking for?

Winthrop44

I got my LMdB eyelash curler as a gift with purchase from either NM or Nordies, so keep your eye out online. NM often has freebies from them, or at least they did awhile ago.

Shypo

^^ Good to know - I've been hunting it - when the guy from SJ called, he said they have a gift, but it's a lip palette with a cream blush - I'd have to see it to see if it's worth getting anything else, but I'd like to hold out for the curler -

User38

^ I like the Rebelle and Chance for me.. more so than any others.. but I might hold out on all as I had sorted out a lot of my odd ls/lg sticks and find that there is just way too many colours I have hardly used.. but I know my will is weak.. I am all guts and no glory
thud.gif

mrslid

Woo hoo! I found someone in New York that's going to pick up my order and mail it to me! I'm so excited...but of course not having to worry about a brokerage fee I will now likely be increasing my order LOL. Yes it has to Bergdorf's as it is a counter exclusive item to them. Not even on their website. It's the eye Kaleidoscope in Smouldering Embarkment. Thanks so much Shypo for the reminder on the eyelash curler! I've been lemming that too so I'll have to ask Dustin if he has any.

Oh and Elegant I keep meaning to come on here and tell you thank you!!! I received Joyeuse a few weeks ago and I LOVE it!!! It really is fabulous and unique and so worth the effort to get it!!

Almus

Have you seen this RC Shine ad? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HJiKlRTJuEU

I have nothing else to say except that I want moreeeee lippies!
girlhaha.gif

Miss QQ

^^ The model looks beautiful! Her makeup goes with all four lip colours. Any idea what she is wearing, especially on her eyes?

User38

Almus! thank you for the link.. indeed the model is beautiful. I tend to think it might be Taupe Delicat.. used so lightly that the minimal lilac shines thru.. but then, it might be a new colour which we have yet to see.

Winthrop, I think Fauve is way more sparkly and even used lightly would not give off this matte effect... after all, sparkly eyes and lips would be a clash.

Mrslid.. I love my Joyeuse so much I bu'd.. and wore it on Weds.. lol

I am on my way to the Ratonas thread to announce my big news.. lol.