Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Bonitinha

Have you seen this RC Shine ad? http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HJiKlRTJuEU

I have nothing else to say except that I want moreeeee lippies!
girlhaha.gif
Now Adventure is back on my list!! :)

Shypo

I keep going back and forth.....I think now I want Rebelle.....Monte Carlo is still on the list....I got so many of the Dior Addict pinks that I'm hesitant to get more, but I'll wait and see them next week. I'm also liking the thought of Canotier, even though it's light. I see that with a good bronzer for summer! It reminds me of the Shiseido BE color a bit.......I've decided I have to see the rest of them in person, but Rebelle and MC are likely going home with me!

User38

C! I have Flamenco Red from last year.. and also a Gypsy pink.. lol.. but I too added mostly pinks from the CD ls this year.. I have YET to open the box and will wait until Sunday when I have some peace of mind.

from Chanel I am grabbing Rebelle and Chance.. and that's it... I am anxiously waiting the launch of the Velvet/Suedes for Fall/Winter..
cheerleader.gif

User38

THAT is my problem with mu.. I live in the future and sometimes forget what I have in the present.. duh.

Monsy

Thank so much Shypo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shypo

^^ Hi Monsy - I can probably do that tomorrow - hoping the light ends up being ok......

Miss QQ

I have tried my sample of Aventure and it is a pretty pink which shows up nicely and feels great on the lips. The shine is beautiful too, not overly glittery/glossy. There is a rose scent similar to the RC, which I love. I'm trying to keep my list to only two, so probably they are Rebelle and one of the pinks/berries - Romance, Chance, Bonheur, Elise or Antigone. It's a tough choice!

Thanks for the link, winthrop. The blush they use in the looks is Orchid Rose and I need it! Not sure if it is available here though.

User38

Winthrop, I think it is the same one in all vids.. but that's the modern eye look.. no three/four/five ES.. it is more of a monotone look on eyes with pops of colour on lips or cheeks.. not all three... very Miranda Priestley look.

Winthrop44

I hear you HG, and that's the way I use my e/s now, but that's not what I meant...I don't get why they say on the Canadian web site next to the video "get the looks" and then give different eye products for Boy, Monte Carlo, Aventure and Liberte....they mention (and nicely explain how to apply what where) Misty-Soft, Berry-Rose, Murano, Lotus...when she has the same eyes with all 4 lips. Which one of those products did they use on the model in the video? Well on second thought I know why they do it...to make us buy more e/s. But still...which one of those are they using in the video, darn it? I think of those I would guess Misty-Soft, but I wonder if it could even be Mystic Eyes or Safari which they mention using with Sari d'eau and Deauville in the Looks.

And on a second topic...for those who have seen Chance irl...is it bright or soft? And is it Gaga(one)-like at all?

Winthrop44

I have tried my sample of Aventure and it is a pretty pink which shows up nicely and feels great on the lips. The shine is beautiful too, not overly glittery/glossy. There is a rose scent similar to the RC, which I love. I'm trying to keep my list to only two, so probably they are Rebelle and one of the pinks/berries - Romance, Chance, Bonheur, Elise or Antigone. It's a tough choice!

Thanks for the link, winthrop. The blush they use in the looks is Orchid Rose and I need it! Not sure if it is available here though.
Elise looks very pretty to me in Karla's swatches but I never hear anybody mention it. Did you compare it to Monte Carlo by any chance? Do Bonheur and Antigone look pretty close to each other? I'm looking forward to Karla's swatch of Antigone. On the Canadian web site Chanel's swatch of Antigone looks pretty close to Bonheur, and Misia looks pretty close to Liberte...but we all know how useful their swatches are.

Miss QQ

I don't have Misia at my counter, and I can't help on the questions yet. lol I didn't looked at them carefully that day. I will compare the Shines again when I'm at the counter next week. As for Chance, I swatched it and it is soft, not like Gaga (which I have) at all, I think because it is sheer and has a shimmering finish. Before I swatched it I had doubts as to whether it will show up, but now I think it will.

I think they use the same eyeshadow in the video, and I guess it is misty-soft too. I need to try this modern eye look and not having to use 3 or 4 shades. But I'm heavy lidded and like to use a darker shade at the outer lids to "open" my eyes. Need to experiment.

Winthrop44

When she closes her eyes at least in some parts I think it looks more like she uses one shade all over with a highlight in the middle, just over the iris, rather than what is explained in the looks. In the looks they do what you say with the darker shade Miss QQ. I often do that as well. But I never use more than 2 shades anymore.

User38

Winthrop.. did you mean the face charts.. I see where they mention different ES, but they do all look the same except for Monte Carlo where there seems to be a pinker highlite around her eyes, and BOY.. but hey, this is on white paper, so nothing is what it seems.. lol.. also,

This is CHANEL -- HRH Ineptitude

Latest posts