Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

Miss QQ

^^ I agree. And lips too!

PS I now have Mythic ad Insoucience RAs coming in swaps !
I have Ming, Phoenix, Dynastie and a mini Dragon and love them all. I don't have problem with the wear of Ming. I recommend Phoenix too!
love.gif

*Katie*

I tried my first Chanel lippy ever the other week called Chintz - it is so stunning. Can't wait to use it again, though they are quite pricey! eep

elegant-one

omgomgomgomg!!! They restocked Stunning on the Chanel site last night & I got it!!!! I so hope that it at least shows up on my lips
sweatdrop.gif

Miss QQ

^^ Glad you got Stunning.
smiles.gif
It shows up on my lips, so I think it will show up on yours. My lips are semi pigmented. Unfortunately, I'm still not liking it on me although I applied Star over it today.
I tried my first Chanel lippy ever the other week called Chintz - it is so stunning. Can't wait to use it again, though they are quite pricey! eep
Enjoy your new Rouge Coco! Chintz is very beautiful!
yes.gif
heart.gif

Miss QQ

It is slightly darker than my natural lip colour, but it looks dull on me instead of brightening / adding pretty colours on my face.

mrslid

Quote:Originally Posted by elegant-one

omgomgomgomg!!! They restocked Stunning on the Chanel site last night & I got it!!!! I so hope that it at least shows up on my lips
sweatdrop.gif

I'm so jealous!! I really hope it shows up at NM eventually so I can get it! And Stunt too.

mrslid

Ya Chanel does not ship to Canada for some reason :-( I get all my stuff with free shipping from NM.

purrtykitty

I really do. I need to pull it back out. I have a bunch of new stuff to review, but I don't want to wear them until I've done the pictures for my blog. I'm trying to stick with stuff I've already swatched, and Stunning would be in that category. I need to find it! It's either at the bottom of my purse or on my bathroom countertop.
shockt.gif

switchblade

Thanks for the reply, elegant-one! Unfortunately I missed out on Stunning! My friend was about to order it for me but it's now out of stock. I really hope this will be online on NM soon.

elegant-one

Thanks for the reply, elegant-one! Unfortunately I missed out on Stunning! My friend was about to order it for me but it's now out of stock. I really hope this will be online on NM soon.
Well hang in there, since we're pretty sure that some stores will get the collection. So sorry
ssad.gif

mjacqueline

I just recently bought my first rouge allure and coco. I'm loving them so much that I want to buy more!
eyelove.gif
I have Confidentelle, Insolente, Mademoiselle, Dynastie and Santal. They are all so gorgeous.