Chanel Nail Polishes

starletta8

Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche has been released in the US for years. Eau Vive is the brand new one.

I'm super excited for the mini collection though!

Medgal07

2 repromotes and Fraicheur !!!
Really pretty!!!
eyelove.gif

delicatewhimsy

Thought I'd let you all know about a lovely man in Japan who primarily exports Japanese brushes but does track down Asia exclusive products upon request as well. He's @fudejapan on Instagram and he takes special orders. Really nice guy and definitely recommend his service. Not sure about nail polish, but it's worth a try

Anniemaxx

Chanel celebrates Chance fragrance by launching the new limited edition products under Fraiche with those 3 limited le vernis ( 767 Fraicheur -new one/rename Jade 407,Fall 2009, 515 Peche Nacree and 167 Ballerina ) and the new fragrance VIVE. :eyelove:

starletta8

The great thing is that Chanel always makes enough (even with LEs) so that everyone gets a chance to nab one. One of many reasons why I'm loyal to Chanel nail polish.

I suspect 2-3 bottles for me, as long as this is LE. I've been thisclose to getting involved in some of those stupid bidding wars for a bottle of Jade before.

Medgal07

Chanel celebrates Chance fragrance by launching the new limited edition products under Fraiche with those 3 limited le vernis ( 767 Fraicheur -new one/rename Jade 407,Fall 2009, 515 Peche Nacree and 167 Ballerina ) and the new fragrance VIVE.
eyelove.gif
Already ordered it---couldn't help myself!!!!

Dominique33

I see the green one  (Chance Eau Fraiche) on the US web site and it looks like the peachy colored one (Chance Eau Vive) is actually the newest one? I really don't follow fragrances as...yep, they bother my rosacea. But in any case...no green np on there at this point. Edit: Chanel.com CS just told me Fraicheur np will be available at dept stores, online, etc at the beginning of August.
Yes Eau Vive is the new Chanel fragrance created by Olivier Polge. I am a fan of fragrances and they tend to worsen my rosacea too. But fragrances are really my passion !
3f3bd240_image.jpeg
To Tell the whole truth I use 1 to 2 bottles a month, my doctor says I suffer from signs of intoxication so I Have to be careful about that from now on.

Medgal07

I can't wait to hear your thoughts! I was so tempted to order it when I got the e-mail yesterday.
I'm wondering if it will make it to other stores. For now it's a Chanel web site exclusive. I'm sure it'll arrive this week & I'll let you know how I like it
heart.gif

Winthrop44

It didn't say sold out so we're hopeful there will be a restock at some point.
Are you talking about Fraicheur np? I was told by Chanel US CS yesterday that it was never available. It was put up on the web site as Out of Stock. They say it is listed as a fall item for them and they are not sure why it's even appearing on the web site yet. Personally I think that means it will be available very soon unbeknownst to them, but who knows. In any case I do not believe anyone missed it, and from everything I've read so far it's going to be perm, not LE, so not to worry.

sa1214

Are you talking about Fraicheur np? I was told by Chanel US CS yesterday that it was never available. It was put up on the web site as Out of Stock. They say it is listed as a fall item for them and they are not sure why it's even appearing on the web site yet. Personally I think that means it will be available very soon unbeknownst to them, but who knows. In any case I do not believe anyone missed it, and from everything I've read so far it's going to be perm, not LE, so not to worry.
Ok, thanks ladies! I freaked out a little. Lol.