Chanel Nail Polishes

urbis

No way! If this is a re-promote of Jade, I WILL DIE! It looks slightly different in that it may be missing the shimmer.  I hope there will comparison shots soon. Thanks for the info!
Me too - I don't it 's the copycat of Jade, but I'm looking forward to grab it!

Medgal07

yayyyyyy
nanaparty.gif
pompom.gif
HOB so good to see you---are you back from your wedding in Paris? Your new avi is smoking hot!!!!

cupcake28

I really wish they would bring back Black Pearl. I really should have gotten it when I had the chance.

Damn! I just found a possible dupe for it last night at Ulta. It's OPI's Making Waves. It just isn't as gray. I hope they do bring it back, even if it's for a limited time.

Monsy

Quote:Originally Posted by starletta8

Not even going to lie, it's my favorite Chanel and I have multiple backups. :)  I've already finished two bottles.

the best nail polish ever

Anniemaxx

Chanel Eau Fraîche(Fraîcheur 767-Jade 407 repromote/rename) So happy that My bestie bumped into this and got me :eyelove: This review is helpful for someone interested in Chanel Eau Fraîche with 3 limited edition le vernis Pêche Nacrée 515 Ballerina 167 Fraîcheur 767 http://vvasilina.com/chanel-le-vernis-767-fraicheur/

Filmfreak

So can we assume it will come out with the green Chance?
And it doesn't look like it's hyper-exclusive!! Or will it be another of these only-in-boutiques stunts?

ETA: just found this site and she's correct about Fraicheur being on the list on the Singapore Chanel website (couldn't find it on the China site, neither China main nor Hongkong). So it might be another "Asia exclusive"? Damn.

Winthrop44

I see the green one (Chance Eau Fraiche) on the US web site and it looks like the peachy colored one (Chance Eau Vive) is actually the newest one? I really don't follow fragrances as...yep, they bother my rosacea. But in any case...no green np on there at this point.

Edit: Chanel.com CS just told me Fraicheur np will be available at dept stores, online, etc at the beginning of August.