Chanel Rouge Coco relaunch 2015

RockDiva

They are gratis for Chanel employees with the new lipsticks. I've seen many employees post "thank you" photos on Instagram for the lipsticks that they got with the bag included. It'd be nice if they offered them to the public as well. If you look up the hashtags #chanelmakeup #chanelbeauty or #rougecocos, you'll find the photos.

Just for employees? Terrible, terrible marketing to leave out customers if that's the case.

elegant-one

Aha! Thank you delicatewhimsy. :)
Why would they give them to employees, they're not necessarily Chanel's customers.
sigh.gif

laurennnxox

Well, as a very good Chanel customer, that is exactly how I feel.
Same. I find they rarely do GWPs or anything worthwhile. Sometimes my SA is nice and tosses in extra samples. It can be disappointing, especially for those who spend large amounts. (Though all customers are definitely valuable in my opinion!)

Winthrop44

Why would they give them to employees, they're not necessarily Chanel's customers.
sigh.gif
I would think to make them feel special and keep them happy. I think it's nice of them as an employer.....I just hope they might still do something fun for their customers too, like TF did recently where you got that little case with purchase of 3 lipsticks. But I hope more that they do a fragrance-free sensitive skincare line someday!
greengrin.gif

laurennnxox

I would think to make them feel special and keep them happy. I think it's nice of them as an employer.....I just hope they might still do something fun for their customers too, like TF did recently where you got that little case with purchase of 3 lipsticks. But I hope more that they do a fragrance-free sensitive skincare line someday!  :D
I agree about the TF cases. Honestly, it would be in their interest to give them as little GWPs because twice I ended up buying a 3rd lippie instead of two because i wanted the cute box to store them in. And realistically, those gwp cases probably cost nothing when mass produced. So they're benefiting in the long run.

beautyjunkie12

I was at the Chanel counter today and I saw them but then didn't see them....if that makes sense....I was too busy buying a bunch of rouge allure glosses. I will need to go back because I'm really liking the shade etienne. I really hope the formula is on point (these aging lips can't take any moisture sucking lipsticks).

elegant-one

amuse.gif
lol.gif

So I decided that my first three RCs are going to be:

Elise, Roussy & Ina & then maybe Olga pending swatches or seeing them in person.

We'll be making a wine run
girlhaha.gif
soon, so thats when I get to go to the really good mall so I can see & swatch them ;)

Winthrop44

I would not announce further details. Maybe one of the SAs will accidentally leave her RC bag out on the counter if no one knows you're coming.
th_crazy.gif