Chanel Rouge Coco relaunch 2015

elegant-one

I wish Nordies had them online. Right now if you order $50 of beauty products you get a nice sample size hourglass primer (which I love) & a very pretty lipstick. I ordered over $50 this morning but they didn't add it then
blah.gif
but did in my order tonight
amuse.gif

Medgal07

amuse.gif
lol.gif

So I decided that my first three RCs are going to be:

Elise, Roussy & Ina & then maybe Olga pending swatches or seeing them in person.

We'll be making a wine run
girlhaha.gif
soon, so thats when I get to go to the really good mall so I can see & swatch them ;)
All pinks eh Sis?
I'm thinking in addition to Arthur which will be here this week, I may order Erik, Etienne, Gabrielle & Julia.

A wine run? Yum!!!
yummy.gif

Medgal07

I wish Nordies had them online. Right now if you order $50 of beauty products you get a nice sample size hourglass primer (which I love) & a very pretty lipstick. I ordered over $50 this morning but they didn't add it then
blah.gif
but did in my order tonight
amuse.gif
I wonder why they did it with one order and not the other
th_dunno.gif

RockDiva

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one
So I decided that my first three RCs are going to be:

Elise, Roussy & Ina & then maybe Olga pending swatches or seeing them in person.

Preliminarily for me: Etienne, Antoinette, Catherine!

brn2bfly

Can someone help?

Which would look more natural on lips–generally speaking, or maybe just used as a stain–Gabrielle or Etienne?

Erinaceina

Cambon is an amazing colour! One of my very favourites. Good luck!

Definitely worth checking to see!

Quote: Originally Posted by urbis

Me too

I managed to get the last Cambon left in the city where I live! I went to four places. At the fourth place, the SA started to say that they were out of stock, and then found one in the drawer, so I finally have Cambon! I also got a couple of the sample packs of the new colours, which I'll have to try out over the next couple of days.

Medgal07

Can someone help?

Which would look more natural on lips–generally speaking, or maybe just used as a stain–Gabrielle or Etienne?
That depends on way too many factors---two of which are your overall coloring and complexion, not to mention the pigmentation in your lips.
That would be a wild guess that may not bode well for you.

Erinaceina

Out of my trial pack, I've only tried Adrienne so far. On my pale complexion, it's a really lovely, subtle nude. It reminds me of Dior Incognito (which I don't have yet, but wandered along to look at today as I was already in the shop). I can see this and one of the more vibrant colours being my first purchases from this range.