Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

Ernie

Here is my birthday haul , got it all from lord and taylor 10% Hydra beauty riche Lait cleanser Hand cream Jc rose bronze Loose powder no 30 New rouge noir lipstick La merveilleuse lipstick Rouge noir kohl Or saffron crayon Thoughts?
Happy Birthday! Great haul!
PS I love the ladies of Specktra I feel so at home and happy sharing my favorite hobby people just don't understand it was a lonely world just me and my SA before I found this place This is honestly the best online community I have ever seen
Yes it is! :encore:

Psych1

Glad you got yours! Mine came today as well, FedEx, free shipping from Bergdorfs!
Yay, it's gorgeous Ernie!! So happy you got yours as well! Love your swatches too, what do you think of the shades in person?

Psych1

Really loving Rose Fusion. After this photo, I layered the glitter top coat over rose fusion and you can barely see a difference lol. I guess I'll have to stick with layering it over dark/vampy shades. I do love That it's a very refined glitter that becomes one with your nails. You can't feel the glitter pieces at all, the quality is amazing!!
600ecb44_image.jpeg

Psych1

[COLOR=EE82EE] Thanks so much Psych1[/COLOR]:frenz:   [COLOR=EE82EE]So beautiful.  I hope you absolutely love it!!!!!  I love the items in this collection and think they all work together quite well!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=EE82EE] Great pics and swatches Ernie.  ENJOY!!!![/COLOR]   [COLOR=EE82EE]Thanks tons Ernie[/COLOR]:frenz:
Thanks, Meddy!! Agree, I'm really enjoying this collection! Im actually using everything that I got, which is new for me

MakeupAli

Yes you did!!! I saw that. I agree w/you 100%---that's why I preordered the palette 2 weeks ago.
th_DANCE.gif
Yes, that is the color I am most intrigued with too.

In case you haven't seen, this blog has some nice swatches of the palette, along with some FOTDs of the whole collection.

http://esmeealeida.com/chanel-rouge-noir-absolutement-collectie/

Winthrop44

I wish it pulled pink on me !!!
crybaby.gif
Maybe Win should give it a shot.
Yep...I don't think I gave Inspiree enough of a chance, will give it another try and La Mysterieuse too. It would probably help if I looked like Nicole Kidman, but one of the things I like about that lipstick on her is that it doesn't look too harsh. While it's dark it's more muted if you know what I mean. Alot of darker shades look severe on me. I could pull that off when my face looked younger, but now not so much. I'll try those two with EO's smoosh technique and see how it goes.

Enjoy your brush set!!

Vineetha

Really loving Rose Fusion. After this photo, I layered the glitter top coat over rose fusion and you can barely see a difference lol. I guess I'll have to stick with layering it over dark/vampy shades. I do love That it's a very refined glitter that becomes one with your nails. You can't feel the glitter pieces at all, the quality is amazing!!
600ecb44_image.jpeg
This looks beautiful on you!! I tried layering lame over RF too and only I would know since I know it's there !!i agree It's gorgeous over shades like vamp though!!

Ballerina

Does the rouge noir Ido come with a brush, and if so could someone post a pic when they get a chance please? Tia!

GreenEyedAllie

Yep...I don't think I gave Inspiree enough of a chance, will give it another try and La Mysterieuse too. It would probably help if I looked like Nicole Kidman, but one of the things I like about that lipstick on her is that it doesn't look too harsh. While it's dark it's more muted if you know what I mean. Alot of darker shades look severe on me. I could pull that off when my face looked younger, but now not so much. I'll try those two with EO's smoosh technique and see how it goes.

Enjoy your brush set!!

Eh, I am young, and I still LOVE muted shades. I think they are just so wearable and classy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ballerina

Does the rouge noir Ido come with a brush, and if so could someone post a pic when they get a chance please? Tia!
Yes, they come with a tiny angled brush with a cap that can be used to extend the handle. I actually quite like using it with the IdOs. I'll try to get a pic for you.

awickedshape

:yahoo: [COLOR=EE82EE]I love that burgundy.  Thanks AWS.  I was starting to forget about it because it hasn't yet shipped.[/COLOR]
:pompom:
Glad you got yours! Mine came today as well, FedEx, free shipping from Bergdorfs!
:pompom:
Yes, that is the color I am most intrigued with too. In case you haven't seen, this blog has some nice swatches of the palette, along with some FOTDs of the whole collection. http://esmeealeida.com/chanel-rouge-noir-absolutement-collectie/
Thank you

GreenEyedAllie

Eh, I am young, and I still LOVE muted shades.  I think they are just so wearable and classy. Yes, they come with a tiny angled brush with a cap that can be used to extend the handle.  I actually quite like using it with the IdOs.  I'll try to get a pic for you.
Here!
acc9e9ae_image.jpeg
f550c3d7_image.jpeg

GreenEyedAllie

Thank you! That looks very nice to use instead of your finger.
thmbup.gif
I think so! I like that I can use it to pat on product as well as use the IdO as a liner. I use my fingers sometimes to blend and smoke out. Mine arrived in a plastic sleeve. I got one with New Moon and Rouge Noir...these are the only two IdO's I have.