Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

Prettypackages

Oh pretty that's too bad that it's not working for you. It has become a real go-to blush for me---so much so that I have a dent in it. Imagine that------me using something
enough to get a dent in it. That's practically unheard of! I'm wearing it today w/ CL Zoulou lipstick ad a smoky eye w/ Armain Eye Tint, Obsidian #1. Alezane looks rust
colored on me.
I'll give it a few more tries. But I think I like Golden Sun better.

Sugar & Spice

I think so!  I like that I can use it to pat on product as well as use the IdO as a liner.  I use my fingers sometimes to blend and smoke out.  Mine arrived in a plastic sleeve.  I got one with New Moon and Rouge Noir...these are the only two IdO's I have.
Yeah the little brush comes with IDOs, I use it to line the IDO under the eye.

Monsy

from the new allure collection has anyone gotten rouge allure gloss Ideale?

looks nice here
http://www.beautyinsider.ru/2015/10/04/chanel-rouge-allure-review-swatches/

elegant-one

Me too---with my rain boots!!!
lmao.gif
I think you should wear them for your birthday!!!!
Yes, like as my Birthday Suit right
greengrin.gif

GreenEyedAllie

Snagged La Mysterieuse during an Ebates app promo (10% + $5 bonus)...it arrived today and is GORGEOUS! Love it so much! It's my first RAV, and I'm impressed.

ashievic

My head is still throbbing, so I have not read the ga-billion postings I have missed. But I have the eyeshadow quad. It came in last Friday at the local NM.

Medgal07

Yep...I don't think I gave Inspiree enough of a chance, will give it another try and La Mysterieuse too. It would probably help if I looked like Nicole Kidman, but one of the things I like about that lipstick on her is that it doesn't look too harsh. While it's dark it's more muted if you know what I mean. Alot of darker shades look severe on me. I could pull that off when my face looked younger, but now not so much. I'll try those two with EO's smoosh technique and see how it goes.

Enjoy your brush set!!
girlhaha.gif

I want it to pull pinky mauve on me so I'm going to try to help it along---I'm going to wear TF AW15 under it like I've been doing with the IDO.

Medgal07

My head is still throbbing, so I have not read the ga-billion postings I have missed. But I have the eyeshadow quad. It came in last Friday at the local NM.
Sorry you'r still not feeling well Ash!!!!
bouquet.gif
Get well soon so you can play w/your quad

Medgal07

I think so! I like that I can use it to pat on product as well as use the IdO as a liner. I use my fingers sometimes to blend and smoke out. Mine arrived in a plastic sleeve. I got one with New Moon and Rouge Noir...these are the only two IdO's I have.
That brush comes w/all of the IDOs. I prefer using a larger synthetic eye brush.