Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

beautycool

[COLOR=EE82EE]​I finally opened my Chanel mini brush set.  I love the large round mirror & brush holder.  This isn't a must-have but it sure his a 'very nice to have'!!!!!![/COLOR]
They look lovely meddy thank you for picture how do thay compare with the full size ones Obviously full size one are prob better but justthought quality maybe the same It was my birthday yesterday and do want to order these I'm not sure to order from chanel or nordstrom and get cash back ?

MakeupAli

Hi! Thank you, so excited to found this community. double up when I see all the posts.

Love the Double instense, like its name use dual usage. matte or shine. Really glossy. Not sticky at all .

Pics of the SA using plum desire

And light rose (without gloss)

I got the Shocking Pink one and wore it for Halloween with a Cat in the Hat hat and false eyelashes. But seriously, I love Shocking Pink. It is so brightening. And in the Double Intensite formula, it just lasts and lasts. So love it. When I wore it about town, everyone asked me what lipstick I was wearing. I also got La Merv which is very wearable for me, but there are so many I have like it, it may go back.

Winthrop44

Hi! Thank you, so excited to found this community. double up when I see all the posts.

Love the Double instense, like its name use dual usage. matte or shine. Really glossy. Not sticky at all .

Thanks for the great pics. I love Light Rose!
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Medgal07

All are very beautiful!!!! I have two from previous collections and I do enjoy the formula.

Medgal07

It was my birthday yesterday and do want to order these I'm not sure to order from chanel or nordstrom and get cash back ?
Thanks BC. I think for travel sized brushes the quality is VERY good. I have not yet used them but I'm confident they will not disappoint. I ordered from Chanel
​ to get another one of their boxes and to remind them that I'm a formidable customer & hopefully I'll get another surprise holiday gift this year.

Medgal07

Today I'm wearing RAV, La Mysterieuse----it's beautiful but what a chameleon!!! In some lighting it pulls pink and in others orangey----I'm enjoying it though.

GreenEyedAllie

Today I'm wearing RAV, La Mysterieuse----it's beautiful but what a chameleon!!! In some lighting it pulls pink and in others orangey----I'm enjoying it though.
I bet it looked beautiful on you! Interesting about the orange tones...it pulls almost straight rosewood on me.

maeonsaturday

Just bought the IDO today! I don't think it's easy to photograph but it's a brown-purple with red-based sparkles. I think I parted with my $ coz the sparkles just won me over. It looked like nothing else I'd ever seen!

LiliV

My quad came! I can't wait to use this it's gorgeous. The formula seems great too, really smooth and soft, more so than the other Les 4 Ombres. I feel like the swatches look really light but it's a blah day here, in person I'm happy w them
a73df30c_image.jpeg
a98ce64c_image.jpeg