Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

JerseyGirl

[COLOR=0000FF]  Oh I love those booties!!!!!!!!  You will get so much wear out of those---they'll go with everything!!!  ENJOY!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]​  I got rain boots----too bad they're not here because it's been raining all day today---it'll probably never rain again after they arrive[/COLOR]:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]Two pairs, separate links:[/COLOR]   http://www.neimanmarcus.com/MICHAEL...ements%3D&eItemId=prod172950052&cmCat=product    http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Hunter-...ements%3D&eItemId=prod107140054&cmCat=product
Nice choices Meddy!

Medgal07

Just pretend it's raining once they've arrived. They're both too pretty to not be worn.
sneaky.gif
girlhaha.gif
Thanks---I was thinking of making my own puddles!!!

Medgal07

They started selling Chanel less than a month ago, so you'll probably get it soon.
I hate ordering from Harrods because they accept the order and then on the next day I get an email that one of the items is not available. On the following day I receive another email for another item. During the sales last Christmas I was getting an email 5 days in a row and on the 6th day they sent me the last remaining product from my order
ohboy.gif
My point is, if you don't have one of those, you should be ok.
That would drive me nuts!!!

MACGirl13

The regular Rouge Noir nailpolish? Isn't that permanent? Over here both the np and the RN RA are available as permanent items.

I just wished the damn quad was permanent too! My order on harrods says "goods issue" for the RN liner and "delivery created" for the quad. Which apparently means I'll get the liner for sure, but there's probably something wrong with the quad. Aaaaaaargh! Sorry for being so doom & gloom, but I just have that feeling that I won't get the quad.
There are some around, it is just a matter of locating them. I have been watching evil-Bay and someone from NYC has several selling them below retail, which makes me a little skeptical, but is backed by the PayPal.

My understanding is the the 18- Rouge Noir is permanent in the UK and Canada. 18-Vamp is the permanent shade here in the US.

Shars

Oh I love those booties!!!!!!!! You will get so much wear out of those---they'll go with everything!!! ENJOY!!!

​ I got rain boots----too bad they're not here because it's been raining all day today---it'll probably never rain again after they arrive
lmao.gif
Two pairs, separate links:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/MICHAEL-Michael-Kors-Charm-Stretch-Rain-Boot-Black-Boots/prod172950052_cat45140734__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat45140734%2526pageSize%253D29%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod172950052&cmCat=product

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Hunter-Boot-Regent-Savoy-Riding-Boot-Boots/prod107140054_cat45140734__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=EndecaDrivenCat&rte=%252Fcategory.jsp%253FitemId%253Dcat45140734%2526pageSize%253D29%2526No%253D0%2526refinements%253D&eItemId=prod107140054&cmCat=product
Oooh I like the MK ones. Like @awickedshape, anything higher than a bootie looks ridiculous in this heat lol.

Medgal07

Oooh I like the MK ones. Like @awickedshape, anything higher than a bootie looks ridiculous in this heat lol.
Thanks Shars!! I'm sure the high boots would probably feel worse than they look in that heat. I ordered a pair of UGG wedge heeled booties---that type of heel gives
me a little more comfort and confidence walking in them. Sometimes a girl just wants a little height out of a boot, although these heels ar only 3-inches.
http://www.uggaustralia.com/women-boots-fashion/jade/1008717.html

Shars

Thanks Shars!! I'm sure the high boots would probably feel worse than they look in that heat. I ordered a pair of UGG wedge heeled booties---that type of heel gives
me a little more comfort and confidence walking in them. Sometimes a girl just wants a little height out of a boot, although these heels ar only 3-inches.
http://www.uggaustralia.com/women-boots-fashion/jade/1008717.html
Oh those are super cute! And I hear ya. I'm a shorty and I love high heels. I walk around the office in flats all day though
girlhaha.gif
. You would think I don't own any heels.

awickedshape

Oooh I like the MK ones. Like @awickedshape , anything higher than a bootie looks ridiculous in this heat lol.
Yuh know! In this climate and culture, high boots raise eyebrows lol
Oh those are super cute! And I hear ya. I'm a shorty and I love high heels. I walk around the office in flats all day though :haha: . You would think I don't own any heels.
I stick to 2-3" heels in the office but once I have to go outside, the flats come on! Can't walk too much in heels now lol

Shars

I stick to 2-3" heels in the office but once I have to go outside, the flats come on! Can't walk too much in heels now lol
I keep mine under the desk and only put them on if I'm meeting with a client lol. Don't even put them on for the partners lol.

Medgal07

Oh those are super cute! And I hear ya. I'm a shorty and I love high heels. I walk around the office in flats all day though
girlhaha.gif
. You would think I don't own any heels.
Thanks Shars. I prefer 4-5" but I have to be pragmatic. I no longer work outside the home so I don't wear my
heels like I used to. I miss them so I look for casual shoes & boots w/heels to give me the lift that I need.

Quote: Originally Posted by awickedshape

Yuh know!
In this climate and culture, high boots raise eyebrows lol
That's a pretty practical approach AWS----makes perfect sense.

awickedshape

I keep mine under the desk and only put them on if I'm meeting with a client lol. Don't even put them on for the partners lol.
Lol
[COLOR=0000FF]   Thanks Shars.  I prefer 4-5" but I have to be pragmatic.  I no longer work outside the home so I don't wear my[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   heels like I used [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]to.  I miss them so I look for casual shoes & boots w/heels to give [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]me the lift that I need.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  That's a pretty practical approach AWS----makes perfect sense.[/COLOR]
:wink:

Raindance

The regular Rouge Noir nailpolish? Isn't that permanent? Over here both the np and the RN RA are available as permanent items.

I just wished the damn quad was permanent too! My order on harrods says "goods issue" for the RN liner and "delivery created" for the quad. Which apparently means I'll get the liner for sure, but there's probably something wrong with the quad. Aaaaaaargh! Sorry for being so doom & gloom, but I just have that feeling that I won't get the quad.
Just wondered if you had any news on dispatch / delivery? I got a dispatch note today although since I did not order until late Sunday, I was really expecting an " out of stock" message.

Also just a heads up, if it is of any help to anyone, Brown Thomas in Ireland still have items available on their website BUT delivery to ROI/Northern Ireland only.

Shars

Thanks Shars. I prefer 4-5" but I have to be pragmatic. I no longer work outside the home so I don't wear my
heels like I used to. I miss them so I look for casual shoes & boots w/heels to give me the lift that I need.

That's a pretty practical approach AWS----makes perfect sense.
You have to do like EO and wear your heels whilst gardening!
girlhaha.gif

Latest posts