Chanel Spring 2011

marajode

Ok y'all, it must be a conspiracy.
th_devil.gif

Yesterday I'm looking into eye creams. Last night Elegant and HG speak of Sublimage.
Today I get a Sublimage email......

or maybe it's a sign
angelic.gif

ach veh

(oh, and I have something to say about Chanel Spring 2011, :p, Bonitinha, the only Chanel lippies I've bought are Jersey Rose and Nakkar. So RA Extrait de Gloss is something else I'm going to look at as well. happy dance
rasta.gif
. I"ve been looking forward to trying those out!)

Camnagem

OMG...I haven't been able to post on this site for days!!!!!
censored.gif

(Will this even post???...IDK!)

In the random chance that this actually shows up, HELLO LADIES!
grouphug2.gif

I can't wait for BOY and the other RC Shines. I'm on some list at my Nordies for BOY, but I don't trust that at all. I'll be ordering online ASAP, and maybe I'll end up with 2 but whatever!

I've been wearing Coquette almost every day this week (with a mix of Pink Explosion and Espiegle blushes, which OMG makes a fantastic coral shade I might add) and I just LOVE it. It totally brightens up my face and makes me feel like Spring is almost here...which it so isn't...DAMN SNOW!

Anyway...love you all! Miss you, miss the old site, and miss the sun!!!!!
001_unsure.gif

elegant-one

Meg - SOooo glad you are back - missed you. We posted about you in one of the threads - it may have been quite cute. It was your ups & neighbor story!

So, I got on a list at the ONE store in my state that is getting Boy! I am #26 for only 42 lipsticks that they are getting. I'm not taking a chance on the chanel.com.
icon_eek.gif
clap.gif

Shadowy Lady

Hi ladies! I'v been gone one week and have sooooo much to catch up, u all been very chatty :D Hope u all been doing great! I spent the weekend in Montreal shopping, fine dining and partying (hubby's treat for my birthday). Still haven't got the Espiegel blush :( I wore my Pearl quint all weekend long though. Probably my fave Chanel purchase ever!

Oh and glad to see some of u love Mediterranean things (food and men, lol)...I made some Persian Kabob for hubby today incidently. I need to get better at it though.

Am I the only person with Mediterranean/Middle Eastern background on this board?

Camnagem

OMG, that's too funny! I can't believe people actually remember my story!

I'm SO glad to be able to post again!!!
pompom.gif

I was going nuts about it and had the hubby trying everything he could think of to make it work and it just didn't. I guess things finally worked themselves out because today I'm having 0 issues...yay!

I'm really interested in what you guys think of the Arm*** stuff you're trying!!! I've been really wanting to get some of those products (a highlighter from the Holiday collection specifically), but damn I don't need another line to flirt with my bank account, lol. I really wanted G's Spring blush, but after a so-so review from my SIL I decided to pass. Now I'm re-thinking that...of course, because now it's sold out and probably impossible to find, lol.

I'm also dying for more info and pics of Chanel's Summer collection!!! I really can't wait for those goodies.

User38

th_kiss.gif
Hellllo my ChanelRatonas.!!

I just spoke with a Nordies rep and she said they will be getting BOY for those of you interested.. but you have to call and preorder ! ick.. and yuck..I hate these mind games. Anyway just letting you gals know.

Bonitinha.. another good eye cream is Shiseido Benefiance concentrate.. I use that one on Tuesdays.. lol

marjode.. yep, boobies are skin too
cheerleader.gif
and the neck and chest age horribly.

Welcome back MEggy.. if you order from the online peeps, get me one too please.. I will paypal you... I don't want to go thru Chanel.com or get in line on Nordies either.. it irritates the hell outta me.... let me know pls. TIA

oh, and today I went insane again.. all the strawberry in my hair has gone down the drain.. I mean totally. The vegetable dye sounds great, but it doesn't last worth a darn.. and after every shampoo you see orange flowing down the drain.. so I got it done BLACK.. and shorter.. it looks kinda cool
supacool.gif
and I got a new pair of glasses with thicker black rims..like the ones our hunky hero Johnny Depp wears.. love them! So, I am all set for my next trip to Italy
yahoo.gif

User38

Holds hand up.. me me me.. Meditteranean here, Shadowy...

my hubby always said that's why I was a little nutty
girlhaha.gif

(I think that was the German in him!!)

elegant-one

^^^
rofl.gif
so funny! But, I bet you look lovely in them! Those frames are the it thing right now. Too bad about the hair color. I don't know about veg. dye- really.

User38

ty Elegant !

yep, they are really cool and a big change from my usual tortoise/bulgari/chanel/prada...it's fun really. I love the haircolur tho... it's black and really shiny.. looks like CGI and accentuates the cut too... plus, I have been revamping my wardrobe with more really classic suits/ jackets and dresses.. working an living in a city of high fashion is gonna be tough.
thud.gif

Bonitinha

Meg -- glad you are back and can post!! Sometimes I will write a nice long post and it gets "lost". Ugggh, so frustrating! Let us know if you get the Arm*** stuff. I still want the new lippie everyone has been talking about!

HG -- I have heard fab things about Shis**** eye cream. I wrote down a whole list of all of your recs -- and it has gone missing. Time to go back through this thread and write them all down again (I must be losing it!!). Wow, you sound so stylin' with your new look!

Shadowy -- I wish I was Mediterranean :) In high school I would tan and with my dark hair and eyes people would always ask me if I was Greek or Italian. They were always so disappointed that it was nothing exotic!! (I'm an Irish lass -- we might not have fab food, but we can rock the Tartan Plaid!)

Where the heck is my Chant******* package and my Chanel package? UPS is so slooooooow! Patience never was my thing
lol.gif

elegant-one

ty Elegant !

yep, they are really cool and a big change from my usual tortoise/bulgari/chanel/prada...it's fun really. I love the haircolur tho... it's black and really shiny.. looks like CGI and accentuates the cut too... plus, I have been revamping my wardrobe with more really classic suits/ jackets and dresses.. working an living in a city of high fashion is gonna be tough.
thud.gif
I LOVE it - that sound like the perfect modern look. Its one of my faves. The black hair too - YES!!!!
I have to go to the big city at the end of this month - the city is honoring our son with this certain event. He's even had an article done on him in the Italian Vanity Fair a little while back - so I have been a wreck as to what the heck I'm going to wear. I did see a fab D&G dress - but that immediately got a no - its was $1800
icon_eek.gif
It was only a pick from photos...geesh, I always have to pick the most expensive thing.

So, I think I am going to wear navy pinstripe pants that come to the ankle bone, an elegant grey V t shirt, suit jacket & a wow fab necklace & REALLY awesome very high heel black pumps. We'll see if I end up wearing something else.

elegant-one

My thumb just broke - just when I was going to say that its worked all day
001_unsure.gif

haha - thanks. If dh snaps a good shot, I will indeed post it. I just hope I can walk in my shoes without a) falling b) stumbling c) getting the heel caught in a crack somewhere - I hate that! It ruins the heel
girlhaha.gif

Michelle - of course you do
greengrin.gif

marajode

Me too.
I am half Lebanese. :)

HG, my husband is half German. And your hair sounds HOT!! I had some veg hair color done years ago, like YEARS ago. I think it was vegetable hair dye. It was sun glitz. Do y'all remember that stuff??

Meg, The UPS Story. Ever since my beloved Patrick (aka hotty UPS man, that got reassigned to a new route last year) was replaced, every time I see someone new walking up, I always think of that story. It made such an impact, I even remember where I was when I was first reading about it (during the TTB collection). Cracks me up.

I didn't get to the Chanel counter today. I rescheduled my physical therapy appt until Thurs so I could see if I could buy WW MightyAphrodite in person since the one I ordered prob won't get here.
And I'm going to physical therapy thanks to high heels (fell, shoulder, yeah, it's very graceful sounding). Every time I wear them I get injured. Most of the time alcohol isn't involved. well, sometimes.. this time it was, and I was on a slick dancefloor, in front of a zillion people. Good times....

Hi ladies! I'v been gone one week and have sooooo much to catch up, u all been very chatty :D Hope u all been doing great! I spent the weekend in Montreal shopping, fine dining and partying (hubby's treat for my birthday). Still haven't got the Espiegel blush :( I wore my Pearl quint all weekend long though. Probably my fave Chanel purchase ever!

Oh and glad to see some of u love Mediterranean things (food and men, lol)...I made some Persian Kabob for hubby today incidently. I need to get better at it though.

Am I the only person with Mediterranean/Middle Eastern background on this board?

marajode

OH, and Elegant, I bet pinstripes looks amazing on you.
I'm a big fan of pinstripe suits. Love the way they look. tres chic.

stv578

Saddeh (I apologize if I didn't spell your name right), my parents were born and raised in Lebanon, (I'm Armenian). So we definitely had a very middle eastern influenced upbringing!

Megan, so glad to see you post again! I will have to try using Pink Explosion with Espiegle.

Elegant, I tried the Guerlain G Blush, (or is it Blush G?). It is gorgeous! The colour was compared to Mighty Aphrodite on the site that shall not be named, the finish was gorgeous and it stayed put for a good part of the day.

Marajode, good luck with Mighty Aphrodite. I'll be doing the same thing Thursday morning!

User38

Elegant.. that combination sounds positively sexy and classy! You will knock everyone out
heart.gif
I have a few pinstriped suits.. and just bought a new one last month.. but I haven't worn it yet (black/white)... I also got great looking Tods loafers to wear with it, but obviously it can be dressed up with heels too.. that's the great thing about classics you can wear them in many ways.

stv.. it's great that you are enjoying the Rouge G.. I haven't even touched mine yet, but will do so shortly and report back... I just like to look at it.. lol.

I am really liking the new Dior lgs.. but will have to wait until I can swatch... as for Chanel.. I will wait to see what happens with BOY -- meanwhile I am happily enjoying my other purchases.

bis

Have you seen this collection called Soulful Eyes? Too bad I already have a blue quad from Chanel, I like this one a lot more, especially the busty blue. Will check if I find the collection in store tomorrow.