Chanel Spring 2015

Icecaramellatte

Please let me know how Camelia Rose looks I really want but I am nc40-42 and don't know if it will show up on me I have Innocence and I love it.

whats your skin tone if you don't mind me asking?
I meant to post this. It showed up on me. I swirled my brush around. I did not try the light color by itself. I also used one of my denser brushes Mac 116 I think. I am NC 43 in studio fix and probably NC44 in liquid foundation.

Rinstar

Well now that I have seen more swatches, I want both Glossimers, the two RCS and Angelique. Just got a Macy's gift card today though so I can use that towards my goodies :) Edited to add- and Badine! Almost forgot Badine!

kittkat

I meant to post this. It showed up on me. I swirled my brush around. I did not try the light color by itself. I also used one of my denser brushes Mac 116 I think. I am NC 43 in studio fix and probably NC44 in liquid foundation.
Thank you......so happy to know I now want both
eyelove.gif

Medgal07

Thanks! Well I have the Sara Happ lip scrub so whenever the flakiness becomes an issue I use that and then rub in a thick balm. And it definitely helps a lot. But I find that if a lippie is super fussy nothing will solve the problem 100%. I have a primer too, but personally I don't find that helps much. And then as you say there are those days when the lipstick has to go back in the drawer and something fool-proof has to come out in its place!
I use Sara Happ but I do it routinely to keep the flakiness from ever showing up

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Oh I knowwww!! And multiple orders help me remain ignorant about the actual amount i have spend on the collection
th_wink3.gif
lol.gif
girlhaha.gif
Great approach Vee!!!

elegant-one

I love that darkest shade in Tisse Paris, and when I used it in the outer corner blended over & into the darker pink shade it took on a slightly purple cast. Loved it!
Is the darkest shade fairly pigmented on your eyelid? I know it was on my finger but sometimes is not the same when I try to apply it to the lid.

Rinstar

T's sneak peek swatches are up. And I now want all the lip products, all of them!! They are gorgeous! Plus Camelia and Angelique.

Medgal07

I can't believe T gave the Camelia blush a B
blah.gif

I am now the proud owner of 3 of them
pompom.gif
girlhaha.gif

And now I want both glosses.
I saw that too. Since when do we care?? We'll rate our own stuff, thank you very much, won't we? The glosses are so, so pretty and compliment the lipsticks well.