Chanel Spring 2015

Haven

I have tried a couple of them and end up looking like I have pink eye by the end of the day. Not a pretty look. Which is a shame because some colors are gorgeous.

elegant-one

I have tried a couple of them and end up looking like I have pink eye by the end of the day. Not a pretty look.
There definitely is something in them then that you're allergic/sensitive to. That is really too bad.

Sometimes I have problems with liners coming off onto my contacts & smearing them. I hate that.

EllaS

Gorgeous swatches! How sheer is it? Any comparisons to Seduisante?
Hmm I don't have Seduisante so I can't compare to that, but I would say this is sheer but buildable and it imparts a good amount of color. It's not so sheer that it looks like a faintly tinted balm or anything. It gives good color ;-)

EllaS

pompom.gif
Yay Ella. Is it growing on you?? Did it wear better today???
Well, unfortunately I still had issues with it today, even after a good prep :( BUT...my lips are unusually dry right now for some reason (despite moisturizing) so I'm not giving up on it yet. I also found that Badine doesn't play well with my usual balm (caused it to really sink into every line) so I'm just going to have to experiment. I have a primer I can still try, and I can experiment with other balms. I'm determined to give it my best effort! It's too bad it's sort of high maintenance for me because it really is a pretty color, and not one I would ordinarily wear. I thought it would be paler when I ordered it. Fortunately there's just enough peach or coral in it so that it's not straight pink. So it may not be my best color but it's different on me and I don't have anything like it. Hopefully no one else has my lip issues with it!

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
Well, it depends on if these pencils wear well on your eyes. I LOVE the waterproof liners. This is the perfect shade imho because its not to grey, not too harsh black for daytime - just soft black.

YES!!!! in other words
th_roll1.gif
You should have just clicked the BUY IT ALL button
lmao.gif

(I guess I should have too)
I was thinking the same thing.
lol.gif
We joked about doing just that when we first saw the collection. I have Espresso, Ambre Dore & Or Blanc. all waterproof and I love them.

Medgal07

Well, unfortunately I still had issues with it today, even after a good prep :( BUT...my lips are unusually dry right now for some reason (despite moisturizing) so I'm not giving up on it yet. I also found that Badine doesn't play well with my usual balm (caused it to really sink into every line) so I'm just going to have to experiment. I have a primer I can still try, and I can experiment with other balms. I'm determined to give it my best effort! It's too bad it's sort of high maintenance for me because it really is a pretty color, and not one I would ordinarily wear. I thought it would be paler when I ordered it. Fortunately there's just enough peach or coral in it so that it's not straight pink. So it may not be my best color but it's different on me and I don't have anything like it. Hopefully no one else has my lip issues with it!
Oye, Ella. I haven't yet tried mine on but I consider your experience a heads-up. I hope it works out for you.

Medgal07

I ended up ordering Fleur D'eau but I am still wishing it were more opaque like Crazy Fuchsia. I'm sure it'll be fine for layering but I would prefer it to be opaque for wearing on its own. We'll see. Maybe I'll feel differently when it arrives. It's been AGES since I've bought a glossimer. The last one I bought was Pagoda and that was a couple lifetimes and probably as many changes in formula ago! Lol.
Ella have you tried the Rouge Allure Colour & Shine? Absolute must! I love the formula much better than the glossimers.

Pippilotta

i was on the fence but i really like how it looks

I had just convinced myself that I didn't need another green nail polish. But It doesn't look all that green after all - just an elegant pealy wash on the nails.
eyelove.gif
Thank you very much for posting. Otherwise I might have missed it.

EllaS

Ella have you tried the Rouge Allure Colour & Shine? Absolute must! I love the formula much better than the glossimers.
Yes! I have Exotique and I love it! Been meaning to try some other shades but I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with the holiday and spring releases LOL.

Medgal07

Well if it weren't for the fact that the blogger Mallory also said she had problems (here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl2EWQOd9DE#t=637 ) I honestly would have assumed it was just me. If you're not prone to lipsticks showing flakes or rough spots you'll probably be fine. Let us know how it goes when you give Badine a test run!

Yes! I have Exotique and I love it! Been meaning to try some other shades but I'm having a hard enough time keeping up with the holiday and spring releases LOL.
Will do!!! Next week is pink lip challenge week so I'll report back.

I don't have Exotique so I just looked it up---it's really pretty. Audace 20 might interest you --it's a mauve brown, and my HG gloss
to pair w/Allure Luminous Intense, Foudroyante (Pearlescent Choc) 148.

adais29

one thing though do a thicker first coat then the second coat thinner that was the only way i found to avoid streaks.
I had just convinced myself that I didn't need another green nail polish. But It doesn't look all that green after all - just an elegant pealy wash on the nails.
eyelove.gif
Thank you very much for posting. Otherwise I might have missed it.

EllaS

Will do!!! Next week is pink lip challenge week so I'll report back.

I don't have Exotique so I just looked it up---it's really pretty. Audace 20 might interest you --it's a mauve brown, and my HG gloss
to pair w/Allure Luminous Intense, Foudroyante (Pearlescent Choc) 148.
Ah, great minds think alike Meddy
friends.gif
Audace and Sensuel were going to be my next 2 picks ;-)