Chanel Summer 2013

bis

And Happy Birthday to you today as well, Bis!  Hope you are having a lovely day!!  Any fun plans??  Can't wait for these collections to come out! 
Thanks, hope you had a great day as well :) I am a bit torn on the new collections, but it's not as if the world is ending if I buy less makeup ;)

Sugar & Spice

After looking at my make-up stash, the green mascara would be a better choice for me. Also in the promo pics, they have the green mascara paired with the other items I'm getting. So it must be a sign.

Bonitinha

I am a bit torn on the new collections, but it's not as if the world is ending if I buy less makeup
winks.gif
Yep, I will probably only pick up a couple of things from each collection. Love the brights to look at, but the older I get -- the less I like the look of them on me. I still like the bright pink or coral lips and some blushes -- but I just don't look good with brights on my eyes.
But yes, the world won't end if I don't buy everything either, LOL

User38

Bis
heart.gif
... thank you for your warm welcome!.. I am home for now, but will travel soon again.. grr. My time is stretched to the max sometimes.
But I have missed you guys!

Bonitinha.. so nice to see your pretty face..
wavey.gif
.. I agree with your comment about much colour on the eyes. I leave that to my younger addicts to lead the charge. I have mellowed into a old lady with a modicum of knowledge on what looks right on me now... as opposed to what is in the latest collections.

that said, this is a probable skip for me.. in toto.

hatsoff.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Bis
heart.gif
... thank you for your warm welcome!.. I am home for now, but will travel soon again.. grr. My time is stretched to the max sometimes.
But I have missed you guys!

wavey.gif
.. I agree with your comment about much colour on the eyes. I leave that to my younger addicts to lead the charge. I have mellowed into a old lady with a modicum of knowledge on what looks right on me now... as opposed to what is in the latest collections.

hatsoff.gif
I keep waiting for that to kick in. I wear mostly neutrals when I'm at the office, but I do still like the occasional pop of colour. I hope I know to stop before I start looking like something out of a nut house.

Bonitinha

wavey.gif

hatsoff.gif
Hello, HG! So good to see you on here again!
Yep, I can't wait to see how the colors look on everyone else. I'm sure they will look gorgeous. But I've turned into mostly a neutral eye girl. If I venture out, I'll do a darker plum or navy for evening :)
So, what adventure are you on now??

gracie90

My favourite Chanel lady is so excited about this collection, especially the mascaras! I really like the look of the SYW, a few of the stylo eyeshadows, the green and aqua mascaras, and Azure n/p. Next month is going to be an expensive one for me!

shontay07108

I really can't wait any longer for this collection. I just bought 2 pairs of Katy Perry eyelashes. One in purple and the other in green. So, I am all ready for the colored mascaras to wear on my bottom lashes. The yellow and the lighter green, I've decided will be mine.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Shontay, you must post pics when you do these looks! I'm personally happy to wait a bit longer for summer collections, since I just got to visit Burberry and Chantecaille counters and spent my makeup money there. I am interested in hearing the reviews of the shadow pencils, though.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I actually don't have one where I live, it's just that I happen to be visiting a city that has one. I decided to splurge a little on Chantecaille and Burberry. I picked up basalt and sel eye shadows and damask lip chic. Haven't really got a chance to appreciate them, because I'm incredibly sick, but th texture of the lip chicks really drew me in. My parched ips love them.

RaymondKurzweil

Wearing unique colored lashes is only making my lemming for the yellow mascara stronger. I have a pair of purple MUFE lashes given to me by a friend for a huge glam rock costume party and I want to use the yellow on the bottom now. Maybe some blue on the outer corners. I am so about this collection and now have to balance it with MAC summer. Aye yeyeyeyeyeyyey.
th_drool.gif

Winthrop44

I actually don't have one where I live, it's just that I happen to be visiting a city that has one. I decided to splurge a little on Chantecaille and Burberry. I picked up basalt and sel eye shadows and damask lip chic. Haven't really got a chance to appreciate them, because I'm incredibly sick, but th texture of the lip chicks really drew me in. My parched ips love them.
I looove the lip chics, especially in the winter. Great choices on the es too! Hope you feel better soon.

Haven

I will probably pass on most of this collection. The fall collection already interests me more than this one.

Miss QQ

Get well soon! And enjoy your new makeup when you are better. I'm having regrets of not picking up a lip chic when I had the chance last year, at a Chantecaille counter in Hong Kong. There's no Chantecaille in my country.

winthrop - Which lip chics do you have/like?

Icecaramellatte

I just got mailer from Bloomies today about this collection. I'm assuming they have it in stores now. I will go there later this week.

Edit - They also are calling it "Collection L'ete Papillon de Chanel"

Sugar & Spice

My Nordies SA hasn't contacted me yet...I'm so ready for the collection as I haven't been excited for a Chanel release in a looong time!

Latest posts