Chanel Summer 2013

Naughtyp

They should only be the usual $27. That may have been a conversion amount for a different country. I thought these polishes would have been released by now.
ya I was thinking they are gonna maybe be $29 nd it's a typo. I think they come out next month which tommorow lol I'm glad they aren't out yet I can't afford them till the end of April anywys lol

iATEaSEAmonster

Swatches of True Blue (stylo Yeux) and jade shore (stylo eyeshadow). Top - Bottom

I might actually get the blue one. <333
I love the look of this collection, but they're all so expensive. I usually have no qualms about shelling out tons of cash for a face product, but this is a little ridiculous. Will probably pass on the lip products and get the stylo and a mascara. :)

shontay07108

:thud: I want everything! OK, I want all of those shadow sticks except the blue one. The hard part is the mascara. I'm getting the yellow. I think it'll be awesome on the lower lashes, but I don't know about another color. Which one? That's gonna kill me at the counter.

iATEaSEAmonster

:thud: I want everything! OK, I want all of those shadow sticks except the blue one. The hard part is the mascara. I'm getting the yellow. I think it'll be awesome on the lower lashes, but I don't know about another color. Which one? That's gonna kill me at the counter.
I had that problem as well. I decided to go with the green one in the end, since I'm planning on getting the Pantone Emerald mascara so I think it'll look great with it. Might shell out for another one if I skip other summer collections though. :) I feel like the green and yellow ones are the most unique. Every brand comes out with a blue mascara every once in a while, but green and yellow? It's considered blasphemy. xD

User38

my mother has a parrot with blue and yellow on the eyelids..
lol.gif

that said, I think that yellow/blue on me, would be too much for my ancient face -- coupled with fuschia lipstick and fuschia blush, and I am ready for the Copa~

CartoonChic

OK, I want all of those shadow sticks except the blue one. The hard part is the mascara. I'm getting the yellow. I think it'll be awesome on the lower lashes, but I don't know about another color. Which one? That's gonna kill me at the counter.
Please post a pic of you wearing the mascaras when you get them.

Sugar & Spice

I do like the green but I'll have to see it in person before deciding, blue would be a "safe" color which of course is why I considered it.

bis

my mother has a parrot with blue and yellow on the eyelids.. 
lol.gif
that said, I think that yellow/blue on me, would be too much for my ancient face -- coupled with fuschia lipstick and fuschia blush, and I am ready for the Copa~
HerGreyness, how are you doing?! Missed you :) I still like your look and I am pretty sure you can pull it off? What's your hair colour? Happy Birthday Bonitinha, hope you have a great day :)

Teger

The "Tender Green" mascara has a paleness about it that made it look frozen/cold. The yellow looks like pollen/stamens. The blue and aqua blue are both very bright and true to what you see in the images. All of them are very pigmented and don't require any sort of primer underneath to show up.

MaitaiFluff

The "Tender Green" mascara has a paleness about it that made it look frozen/cold. The yellow looks like pollen/stamens. The blue and aqua blue are both very bright and true to what you see in the images. All of them are very pigmented and don't require any sort of primer underneath to show up.
That's good to here that they don't need any sort of primer, but I might not be daring enough to try that bright yellow. I am quite excited about the blues though, maybe the green too.

RaymondKurzweil

Give me yellow mascara. I don't know how I'd wear it, I don't know if I'd even look good in it, but I want it I want it I want it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Your descriptions make me more interested. I had the green mascara that Mac released with the Wonder Woman collection, but I ended up getting rid of it because I didn't use it that often and I didn't love the effect. Too bad I can't really try on mascara in store. I'd like to try this just on the outer lashes. If they show up well, I think the effect could be interesting.

Latest posts