Chanel Summer 2013

Teger

The les beiges will be available in Europe and Asia next month, but won't come out in USA until August. It's not part of the summer collection.

In the USA it's going to sell for $57.50

and it's dubbed "Healthy Glow Sheer Colour SPF 15"

Miss QQ

^^ Thanks, I'm in Asia and I'm very excited to see it! I'm not sure how to use it though, as a finishing powder, foundation or highlighter/bronzer?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I read somewhere that it's an cream to powder bronzer? I'm confused. In the promo pic there's a pretty light shade, so I didn't think it could be a bronzer.
Looking forward to more info.

duku

Quote: OK, I did have to pause and wonder at "collection of carcasses"... Worst. Collection name. Ever.
icon_eek.gif
But other than that, the translation seems to at least convey the idea. (Now watch, it'll turn out that "Les Carcasses de Chanel" is the Fall collection...)

It should be mascaras instead of carcasses, something got hilariously lost in translation.

туши = mascaras

katred

Specktra Bestie
It should be mascaras instead of carcasses, something got hilariously lost in translation.

туши = mascaras
Thanks Duku! I figured something wasn't working in the translator, but normally it's at least close enough that I can make a guess what was meant. Not so much in this case...

duku

Thanks Duku! I figured something wasn't working in the translator, but normally it's at least close enough that I can make a guess what was meant. Not so much in this case...
Don't blame you! I have no idea where carcasses came from. My Russian is rusty but I can roughly make out

"In addition to the collection of mascaras there will be a couple of new baked quads and a couple of cream shadows..." blablabla

Starlight77

is this collection delayed in coming out? My Chanel girl just called me yesterday for an appointment for the Summer event and it's not until May 17th by me. (i'm in NY)
huh2.gif

Teger

A quick note on the stylo eyeshadows. They glide on so easily; no tugging. Reminds me of caviar sticks in texture, but a little lighter. Easy to blend. The lighter colors are NOT matte in the least bit. Their finish is like the illusion d'ombres. Not waterproof.

is this collection delayed in coming out? My Chanel girl just called me yesterday for an appointment for the Summer event and it's not until May 17th by me. (i'm in NY)
huh2.gif
The time when a (chanel) counter receives new collections can vary quite a bit. The summer collection won't begin shipping until mid-April. So it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks from that point until counters actually have it. They should have it before the 17th, though.

Starlight77

A quick note on the stylo eyeshadows. They glide on so easily; no tugging. Reminds me of caviar sticks in texture, but a little lighter. Easy to blend. The lighter colors are NOT matte in the least bit. Their finish is like the illusion d'ombres. Not waterproof.

The time when a (chanel) counter receives new collections can vary quite a bit. The summer collection won't begin shipping until mid-April. So it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks from that point until counters actually have it. They should have it before the 17th, though.
oh ok.that makes sense since she is through a department store. She was telling me about the collection and said everything is so much prettier than she thought it would be so I was getting excited and kinda anxious for it, LOL

thanks again :)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Swatches of Azure

http://makeupandbeautybykaro.blogspot.de/2013/02/chanel-azure-657.html

Naughtyp

Very beautiful, but does anyone else think that it looks very close to Illamasqua Viridian?
I can't read what it says but I understood the dupe part and it says Essie's Trophy Wife is one. I have that and Viridian I just compared them yesterday, Viridian is much darker than trophy wife. so I'm guessing its darker than azure as well. I'm going to swatch once it's released becuz I could use that money on other np if its the same as trophy wife...