Chanel Summer 2013

LiliV

Here's Azuré and Lilis (with some glitter) on me. I've been living in Lilis this summer, I just love it and I feel like it's special bc coral is my make up color obsession and my nickname is Lili!
cutey.gif
The only other thing I got from this collection was the Jade Shore stylo, which is gorgeous! The first time I used it though, some got into my eye around my waterline (I didn't put it in there just under my eye and it crept in) and it burned SO BAD I had to wipe off all my eye make up and start over. I don''t know if that's just me and maybe I was allergic, but be careful using them! If it's on my upper lid only I have no issues w it

shontay07108

Hey, Elegant. I've been here, creeping around. :lol: I plan on checking out Amant lipstick today. It's my kind of color. CC, my advice on not double pumping the wand: never do it. If you dip back into the mascara, wait a second and then remove the wand. Double pumping leads to air going into the tube and drying out the mascara. I was looking at older pictures of myself before I started wearing lashes and I don't know how I ever lived without them. Things just aren't complete without them. Even when I'm too lazy for shadow I will line my eyes and put those babies on. They change everything.

elegant-one

I was looking at older pictures of myself before I started wearing lashes and I don't know how I ever lived without them. Things just aren't complete without them. Even when I'm too lazy for shadow I will line my eyes and put those babies on. They change everything.
Woot! Amant IS IS IS your kinda color. Let me know what you think when you see it.

shontay07108

Woot! Amant IS IS IS your kinda color. Let me know what you think when you see it.
So I checked out Amant and..I walked away w/o it. I can't believe myself. It's a gorgeous color, but sometimes I get into these moods and deny myself pretty things. I was being ornery. Plus, before I got to Chanel I stopped by Clarins and although the woman there was very nice she was ALL over me. That really rubs me the wrong way. One of the brownish/nude shades caught my eye, too. Mac's All About Orange comes out tomorrow and I want to check out one of the lipsticks, so I'm going back. Hopefully, in a better mood.

elegant-one

So I checked out Amant and..I walked away w/o it. I can't believe myself. It's a gorgeous color, but sometimes I get into these moods and deny myself pretty things. I was being ornery. Plus, before I got to Chanel I stopped by Clarins and although the woman there was very nice she was ALL over me. That really rubs me the wrong way. One of the brownish/nude shades caught my eye, too. Mac's All About Orange comes out tomorrow and I want to check out one of the lipsticks, so I'm going back. Hopefully, in a better mood.
th_cheerup.gif
I hate that so much too! SShhhhhh lady, let me shop in peace please
nonono.gif

Tomorrow will be a better day! Ooh, are you going to get some of the MAC?

shontay07108

:support: I hate that so much too! SShhhhhh lady, let me shop in peace please :nono: Tomorrow will be a better day! Ooh, are you going to get some of the MAC?
I really only want Tart and Trendy lipstick. That one seems to be the only one that could really work for me outside of Flamingo (already have it) and Neon Orange (not interested). I don't think I need anything else, but I will definitely swatch. :D I'm going to try to get there when they open because that collection w/ Heroine and Ablaze and all that flew out of 2 dpt stores and the Mac store in my mall within 20 minutes of the store opening. People are catching on to that quiet little mall of mine. :shock:

shontay07108

I was all set to go see Amant again today :)lol:), prepared to buy it. However, my internet searches last night led me to the conclusion that Amant is a lighter version of Lady by Dior, which I have. So, I have to pass and I'm glad I didn't buy it because I forgot about Lady. I have 3 of those 4 lipsticks from the Gran Bal collection and I don't get around to wearing it much.

elegant-one

I was all set to go see Amant again today (
lol.gif
), prepared to buy it. However, my internet searches last night led me to the conclusion that Amant is a lighter version of Lady by Dior, which I have. So, I have to pass and I'm glad I didn't buy it because I forgot about Lady. I have 3 of those 4 lipsticks from the Gran Bal collection and I don't get around to wearing it much.
As long as you have something close lol!

I LOVE your new pic!!!!!

shontay07108

As long as you have something close lol! I LOVE your new pic!!!!!
Thanks, elegant. :D Also, I skipped on Tart and Trendy. I still have Saigon Summer and I have yet to wear that out. Mac's been mostly misses with me lately and it's fitting that the Mac section of this forum has been the same for me. :lol:

elegant-one

Also, I skipped on Tart and Trendy. I still have Saigon Summer and I have yet to wear that out. Mac's been mostly misses with me lately and it's fitting that the Mac section of this forum has been the same for me.
lol.gif
girlhaha.gif
yeah, I know what you mean.

What ls are you wearing in the new pic? Its SOOOO pretty on you & really pops.