Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

urbis

I would faint if it was re-promoted at some point; what a gorgeous colour. 
I'm so sorry I didn't want to cause a heart attack ... Well mimosa was a little bit of a miss, in my opinion: beautiful rich colour, but bad formulation, too dense and sheer , difficoult to work with.

Medgal07

Ok it's my mobile, the mobile version is partial (and the polish is mimosa) so I got carried away
Oh I love Mimosa!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm so sorry I didn't want to cause a heart attack ... Well mimosa was a little bit of a miss, in my opinion: beautiful rich colour, but bad formulation, too dense and sheer , difficoult to work with.
I agree. I sold mine because it was so streaky and messy, even though the colour was beautiful.

tiramisu

I am thrilled with the promise this collection seems to hold. Can't wait. Thanks, Teger, for the info! :bouquet:

Medgal07

It applies well over a single coat of white NP. I figured since I spent the money I'd use my smarts to make it work.

ryan-eh

These are exactly the type of colors I love to wear in the summer soooo this is going to be dangerous! I already have so many stick shadows but it looks like I'm getting more haha.

violetta

Thank-you Teger for the info. This collection sounds beautiful. Can’t wait to see , especially the nail polishes.

beauteblogueur

Thanks for the info. So excited for new Stylo Eyeshadows, I need all of them. Might even have to back-up the violet one!
yahoo.gif

sungelly87

The bronzer is a must for collectors of Chanel powder products. I'm loving her eye makeup, that violet eyeliner is coming home with me!

Latest posts