Chanel Summer 2015 Makeup - Collection Méditerranée

Medgal07

OK, so Guerlain took my money this spring.

Once again, Chanel is going to own summer.

My list just expanded to ALL the polishes, ALL the Stylos, and that bronzer.
Chanel & Guerlain spring collections took my money----and the summer collections will take my money too! It never ends!!!
Starletta, jut hit the 'buy the entire collection button' It does exist.

girlhaha.gif

Icecaramellatte

Ooh this collection is going to do me in. I want all the nail polishes. Why are all the shimmery brown shades limited edition? If a collection has some brown shimmer that is what I go for first - they're my go to shades. But maybe it will help me make a priority list. Buy the limited editions first. So much I want. I will have to make a few different hauls.

urbis

I'm eyeing the nail polish and lipstick! I also really like the promo ad, it reminds me of the Summer 2012 one which was my favorite
Oh, I loved summer 2012 too. To me, the collection looks like a mix of the 2012 AND the 2013 summer collections (I loved 2013np)

laurennnxox

Can it be copied and pasted into google translate? Or is some wonderful specktrette fluent in Russian? (I'm assuming that's what it is.) If not, my boyfriend is and when he gets home I will put him to work translating.
girlhaha.gif

ETA: I popped it into google translate and it basically made no sense. Lol. It didn't help at all...

cheburaha

Can it be copied and pasted into google translate? Or is some wonderful specktrette fluent in Russian? (I'm assuming that's what it is.) If not, my boyfriend is and when he gets home I will put him to work translating.
girlhaha.gif

ETA: I popped it into google translate and it basically made no sense. Lol. It didn't help at all...
I can translate that:)
It says under the first pic: "Summer! Collection Treasures of Mediterranee. Submerged in blue and filled up with the light. The star product of the collection is Lumiere d'Ete or or Summer Light. Highlighting powder for cheekbones, décolleté and lids. The camelia theme continues. Beauty. Three new nail polishes."
Under the second pic: "No sun in Moscow, but so wish for it. The Chanel "mattresses" remind me about the sun, this time they are called Marieniere. Limited edition for summer, two tones as always. Packaging is the same as for the Beiges powder."

Vineetha

I can translate that:) It says under the first pic: "Summer! Collection Treasures of Mediterranee. Submerged in blue and filled up with the light. The star product of the collection is Lumiere d'Ete or or Summer Light. Highlighting powder for cheekbones, décolleté and lids. The camelia theme continues. Beauty. Three new nail polishes." Under the second pic: "No sun in Moscow, but so wish for it. The Chanel "mattresses" remind me about the sun, this time they are called Marieniere. Limited edition for summer, two tones as always. Packaging is the same as for the Beiges powder."
Oh yay!! Thank you !! So it's a highlighter as per this post??

laurennnxox

I can translate that:)
It says under the first pic: "Summer! Collection Treasures of Mediterranee. Submerged in blue and filled up with the light. The star product of the collection is Lumiere d'Ete or or Summer Light. Highlighting powder for cheekbones, décolleté and lids. The camelia theme continues. Beauty. Three new nail polishes."
Under the second pic: "No sun in Moscow, but so wish for it. The Chanel "mattresses" remind me about the sun, this time they are called Marieniere. Limited edition for summer, two tones as always. Packaging is the same as for the Beiges powder."
спасибо! I think I spelled that correctly... That's one of, like, 8 words I know.
girlhaha.gif

Interesting! It totally looks like a bronzer in the promo pics. I wonder if it'll be a more golden darker highlight... since the Holiday one was a silvery/light kind of shade. Either way, I am totally interested! I can't wait for this collection. It never ends!

cheburaha

спасибо! I think I spelled that correctly... That's one of, like, 8 words I know.
girlhaha.gif

Interesting! It totally looks like a bronzer in the promo pics. I wonder if it'll be a more golden darker highlight... since the Holiday one was a silvery/light kind of shade. Either way, I am totally interested! I can't wait for this collection. It never ends!
Yes, you did!!!