Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

ryan-eh

I'm that way w/Gucci----just haven't dug in yet!!
sigh.gif
I didn't even know Gucci did makeup.

mkoparanova

Oh I'm nuts for burgundy too---can't get enough but I've been wearing pinks with it for BCAM. It's such a lush, rich color. Yesterday I wore my Guerlain 'Rouge G l'Extrait' Lip Color, Orguiel, M69, an amazing burgundy shade & I love it so much.

Funny---I love the color in clothing to and recently purchased a burgundy floppy hat-----so fun!!
Thanks for the compliment!
friends.gif

Orguiel is on my wish list, it's beautiful! I got a burgundy floppy hat last autumn and I love it
pompom.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Nocturnal cat eye collection is now online...
I was going to buy two of the es until I saw "mini eye pencil". Now I want to see how mini it is, £29 for a single es is a bit excessive.

Vineetha

Orguiel is on my wish list, it's beautiful! I got a burgundy floppy hat last autumn and I love it :pompom: I was going to buy two of the es until I saw "mini eye pencil". Now I want to see how mini it is, £29 for a single es is a bit excessive. 
I am going to wait too!! I am still not over how little product the concealer has

Vineetha

Oh yes, I wish I had waited before buying it. Did you get it? 
Yes!! I don't know how many times I had to keep twistingit to get the product to dispense the first time!! I don't think there is enough product in it to last more than few uses!! I like the eye cream and maybe the product itself is okay but not the packaging or the amount included . I got it at 20% off so that softened the blow a bit

Sabrunka

My name suggestion for that lipstick was "Prom Queen"... I think it's actually a pretty good name for that shade! Good luck to me :D

mkoparanova

Yes!! I don't know how many times I had to keep twistingit to get the product to dispense the first time!! I don't think there is enough product in it to last more than few uses!! I like the eye cream and maybe the product itself is okay but not the packaging or the amount included . I got it at 20% off so that softened the blow a bit
I didn't have to twist the concealer part more than 4-5 times the 1st time and now it's okay with one twist but I feel like there's no product in the cream part! It takes about 5 twists for 1 eye and I definitely don't use a lot of product. However, I love the foundation so much, that I can get over the not so great concealer. I got them at 10% off.

Vandekamp

I didn't have to twist the concealer part more than 4-5 times the 1st time and now it's okay with one twist but I feel like there's no product in the cream part! It takes about 5 twists for 1 eye and I definitely don't use a lot of product. However, I love the foundation so much, that I can get over the not so great concealer. I got them at 10% off.
I am glad I passed on the concealer.

Medgal07

Orguiel is on my wish list, it's beautiful! I got a burgundy floppy hat last autumn and I love it
pompom.gif

I was going to buy two of the es until I saw "mini eye pencil". Now I want to see how mini it is, £29 for a single es is a bit excessive.
Funny you should mention Orguiel. I posted this pic wearing it recently:

You must be boho chic too-----I love that I can embrace it since I no longer work outside of the home. I can be casual and BC is what I enjoy most. And burgundy---OMG---I just can't get enough of it. As soon as we had a few cool days I pulled out my burgundy Ugg classic Cardy knit boots---just fun and comfy--indoors or out!!

Ernie

[COLOR=EE82EE]  Funny you should mention Orguiel.  I posted this pic wearing it recently:[/COLOR]    [COLOR=EE82EE]  You must be boho chic too-----I love that I can embrace it since I no longer work outside of the home.  I can be casual and BC is what I enjoy most.  And burgundy---OMG---I just can't get enough of it.  As soon as we had a few cool days I pulled out my burgundy Ugg classic Cardy knit boots---just fun and comfy--indoors or out!![/COLOR]
I love the burgundy lipstick on you, gorgeous! I saw the CT concealer thing and was not impressed. Anyone ordering the cat eye set? I was thinking about the purple one.

Medgal07

Anyone ordering the cat eye set? I was thinking about the purple one.
Thanks Ernie. I love the shade and I love the packaging-----it's like the Rouge Gs except it twists out and has a doe foot applicator.
The concealer is a no go for me but I will take a look at the cat eye sets.