Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Rasbury

I've seen a couple youtuber girls recently show an olive-y green color chameleon eyeshadow stick. Do you all think thats the emerald green color that already exists or potentially something new coming out? I really want a good olive green shadow and got excited seeing it but I can't find any actual info on the product.

Vineetha

Did you guys see the new double ended highlight eye pen thingy?
:haha: yup!! I brought it when it launched!!;) The product itself is okay but it takes a few (okay quite a few) twists to get the product to dispense the first time! The eye cream feels nice and the concealer is similar to touché eclat one!! Ye quantity included is quite low so it might not last long (3ml product in total :shock: :sigh:)

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif
yup!! I brought it when it launched!!
winks.gif
The product itself is okay but it takes a few (okay quite a few) twists to get the product to dispense the first time! The eye cream feels nice and the concealer is similar to touché eclat one!! Ye quantity included is quite low so it might not last long (3ml product in total
icon_eek.gif
sigh.gif
)
sigh.gif
greengrin.gif
OK, I was wondering about the eye cream. I just got the touche eclat so I guess I'm good there. Yeah, that is not a lot of product. Probably because you have toothpaste coming out of both ends
girlhaha.gif

hitchcockblonde

Did you guys see the new double ended highlight eye pen thingy?
I got it when it first came out as well. V is right, it takes quite a lot of clicks on both ends to get going. I like the eye cream, I think its a good hydrating base but I didn't feel or see any of the firming some bloggers were talking about. The concealer has a similar luminosity to touche eclat but it is thicker in texture and has a slight bit more coverage. Not enough for me though. My undereye darkness has gotten a lot worse in the past couple of months. I'll probably use the concealer like I use the touche eclat and mix it with my full coverage concealers so they don't look so flat. I will say that the lasting power is very good. I wore just the eye cream and concealer, did not set with powder and it did not budge or crease all day. I don't know that I'll repurchase. I kind of wish the eye cream came separately.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Got my order less than 48 hours after placing it. Beautifully packaged, everything was in perfect shape and the quality this far is remarkable. Happy to say I had no problems with the cream shadow, as I often do. Blown away by the pigmentation of the blush and the Filmstar bronze and glow is heavenly. Haven't worn the shadow palette or the lipstick yet, but so far, so good

mkoparanova

Funny you should mention Orguiel. I posted this pic wearing it recently:

You must be boho chic too-----I love that I can embrace it since I no longer work outside of the home. I can be casual and BC is what I enjoy most. And burgundy---OMG---I just can't get enough of it. As soon as we had a few cool days I pulled out my burgundy Ugg classic Cardy knit boots---just fun and comfy--indoors or out!!
Oh this shade is gorgeous! There is at least one burgundy element in my outfit/makeup now
girlhaha.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsy

Touche eclat is even less it's 2.5ml
For one product, here the 3 ml are divided between the cream and the concealer..

ashievic

For a good olive green eyeshadow, truly check out the YSL Zebra 5 color release. I was blown away in a good way when it came and saw it is not black. It matches my car!!!! Yes, a Jeep in the original green. I too blow off singles. I have found if I keep them on top of the other palette that were purchased with, I use them. Such as the Chanel Blue Note collection for the blue and black single. Or the Dior Grey Fairy for Kingdom of Colors. Which do add that extra to the multi color palettes.

Monsy

Quote:Originally Posted by mkoparanova

Oh this shade is gorgeous! There is at least one burgundy element in my outfit/makeup now 
girlhaha.gif

For one product, here the 3 ml are divided between the cream and the concealer.. 

yeeeks

Medgal07

Got my order less than 48 hours after placing it. Beautifully packaged, everything was in perfect shape and the quality this far is remarkable. Happy to say I had no problems with the cream shadow, as I often do. Blown away by the pigmentation of the blush and the Filmstar bronze and glow is heavenly. Haven't worn the shadow palette or the lipstick yet, but so far, so good
Glad you had such a good experience Katred. I think CT did a great job w/her cream shadows as well as the Filmstar Bronze & Glow products. Enjoy your goodies!!!!

Rasbury

For a good olive green eyeshadow, truly check out the YSL Zebra 5 color release. I was blown away in a good way when it came and saw it is not black. It matches my car!!!! Yes, a Jeep in the original green. I too blow off singles. I have found if I keep them on top of the other palette that were purchased with, I use them. Such as the Chanel Blue Note collection for the blue and black single. Or the Dior Grey Fairy for Kingdom of Colors. Which do add that extra to the multi color palettes.
Thank you. I'll look into that one!