Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

nudibelle

Unbelievable. This seems to be happening a little too often. The same thing happened to me with Love Liberty.
I was catching up on thread to see what the ladies thought of the magic cream
and low and be hold
its a problem
I didn't think anything of it

Vandekamp

I was catching up on thread to see what the ladies thought of the magic cream
and low and be hold
its a problem
I didn't think anything of it
It is a problem. I did complain to Nordstroms. I had hoped things would get better. I do know that the problem is costing CT a lot of money because people are simply returning the damaged lipsticks and that is a loss to their revenue.

Vineetha

Got The huntress and amber moon from Spring. 20% off with code fangtastic until midnight pst!
Haha!! Was waiting for a spring sale! Jumped on it as soon as I got the mail too lol!! Took me a while to figure out where to enter the promo code! All I had to go was read the mail properly :lol: .... picked up huntress too!!

GreenEyedAllie

Got The huntress and amber moon from Spring. 20% off with code fangtastic until midnight pst!
Haha!! Was waiting for a spring sale! Jumped on it as soon as I got the mail too lol!! Took me a while to figure out where to enter the promo code! All I had to go was read the mail properly :lol: .... picked up huntress too!!
I'm excited because I grabbed the Love Glow/Bitch Perfect combo...I've been dying to try both of those! You'll have to let us know what you think about cat eyes...I wish the code worked more than once. The purple set looks pretty...or the new chameleon colors...next sale, I guess.

delicatewhimsy

I didn't get an email. Could you share how to add the promo code, pretty please :)

Vandekamp

I didn't get an email. Could you share how to add the promo code, pretty please
smiles.gif
I did not get an email either.

Medgal07

Thanks for the warning! I usually mix this type of products with my foundation (Chanel Sunkissed
eyelove.gif
), I don't really use primers under the foundation. But I'll be extra careful, if I purchase it, because I break out pretty easily.
I LOVE Chanel Sunkissed----I will definitely purchase that again!!!!!

Vineetha

DLuxJessica

Spring App!! Go to the "me" tab and there is an option to add the promo code there! Then go back to the item that you want to get and it wil take off the 20% off!! Fangtastic!! Expires 12 est today!!
Oh poo... I click on "add promo code" and nothing happens. Like, nothing pops up for me to type into.

delicatewhimsy

It's on the Spring app. You go to settings and add the promo code FANGTASTIC. It only applies to one order.
Spring App!! Go to the "me" tab and there is an option to add the promo code there! Then go back to the item that you want to get and it wil take off the 20% off!! Fangtastic!! Expires 12 est today!!
Thanks, ladies! I got it to work and purchased the Huntress/Amber Moon combo I've been lusting over. Thanks for helping a fellow CT lover out

Medgal07

Haha!! Was waiting for a spring sale! Jumped on it as soon as I got the mail too lol!! Took me a while to figure out where to enter the promo code! All I had to go was read the mail properly
lol.gif
.... picked up huntress too!!
I got the Email too but I was clothes shopping today
th_DANCE.gif

Happy Anniversary mama!!!!!

Medgal07

Oh Jess I hope you were able to see it and make it work. I like the App and the whole concierge concept and their CS is outstanding. They also run frequent sales if you happen to miss this one.

DLuxJessica

Oh Jess I hope you were able to see it and make it work. I like the App and the whole concierge concept and their CS is outstanding. They also run frequent sales if you happen to miss this one.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, and no dice. It's okay, though. I didn't have my heart set on anything right now. So I figure I'll email their CS tomorrow and see if they can help me figure out the problem so I can take advantage next time.