Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

GreenEyedAllie

Got my Bitch Perfect/Love Glow set today! Love Glow is the best basic pink blush I have ever had. I see this being an easy go-to. BP pulls really peachy on me, which was a surprise. It will be wearable, but it's very different than the pinky color I was expecting. Also, its formula is better than Confession, do yay there.

Medgal07

Got my Bitch Perfect/Love Glow set today! Love Glow is the best basic pink blush I have ever had. I see this being an easy go-to. BP pulls really peachy on me, which was a surprise. It will be wearable, but it's very different than the pinky color I was expecting. Also, its formula is better than Confession, do yay there.
Sounds nice Allie. I'm glad you're happy with it.

hitchcockblonde

Got the Huntress and Amber Moon yesterday. It was so hard to photograph the shadow. In real life it is a blackened brown with gold shimmer but in most of my indoor pictures it just looked black with gold glitter. It's beautiful although I haven't tried it on my eyes yet and probably won't until tomorrow. Here are some arm swatches. And I don't think I ever posted my swatch of Miss Kensington so I'll put that up now. The color I love but it does sink into the lip lines a bit, it's not super noticeable on me though, just from up close.

ashievic

I have found if I use the Chanel or the Dior lip plumber when I go to bed the sinking lipstick into my lips lines is greatly diminished.

bunnypoet

All of the eyeshadow/liners duos have sold out on Nordies. Or they temporarily pulled them like they do at times and then reintroduce them. I'm still interested in the blue or the burgundy set, but need to see a few more swatches (or ideally in person if possible).

Vineetha

Got the Huntress and Amber Moon yesterday. It was so hard to photograph the shadow. In real life it is a blackened brown with gold shimmer but in most of my indoor pictures it just looked black with gold glitter. It's beautiful although I haven't tried it on my eyes yet and probably won't until tomorrow. Here are some arm swatches. And I don't think I ever posted my swatch of Miss Kensington so I'll put that up now. The color I love but it does sink into the lip lines a bit, it's not super noticeable on me though, just from up close.
Got mine today too!! I somehow had a totally diff shade in my mind when I ordered huntress :lol: this is pretty too just diff from what I had in mind!! I love the liner!!

hitchcockblonde

I have found if I use the Chanel or the Dior lip plumber when I go to bed the sinking lipstick into my lips lines is greatly diminished.
Thanks for the tip! I do have a sample of the Dior lip maximizer and I'll give it a shot but I'm not sure I'll be able to take it haha. I usually can't wear anything tingly on my lips for more than a minute before I'm frantically wiping it off.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Got mine today too!! I somehow had a totally diff shade in my mind when I ordered huntress
lol.gif
this is pretty too just diff from what I had in mind!! I love the liner!!
Haha V! What did you think it was going to be? I wish it was more brown and less black but it's still pretty. I love the liner too! I wish it came in full size.

hitchcockblonde

Alright here is a quick eye swatch with the huntress and Amber moon. I left my makeup brushes downstairs last night and didn't feel like getting them so this is all with my finger, no clean up, no concealer, no brows plus an errant eyelash that won't cooperate.
9963f8a9_image.jpeg

awickedshape

Alright here is a quick eye swatch with the huntress and Amber moon. I left my makeup brushes downstairs last night and didn't feel like getting them so this is all with my finger, no clean up, no concealer, no brows plus an errant eyelash that won't cooperate.
9963f8a9_image.jpeg
I like this on you

Rasbury

This looks great on you! I was worried because most hand swatches I've seen have been so dark. I know they're meant to make smokey cat eyes, but some of them seemed hard to work with due to their darkness. But I like this look a lot. Might have to look them over again.

boschicka

This looks great on you! I was worried because most hand swatches I've seen have been so dark. I know they're meant to make smokey cat eyes, but some of them seemed hard to work with due to their darkness. But I like this look a lot. Might have to look them over again.
100%
iagree.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Vee you're a rip!  I hope you like it nevertheless!!!:haha: [/COLOR]
:D okay I love the shade once applied!! I love it Meddy!! It's the easiest smoky eye!! I expected it to be a tad more golden but it's still very pretty :love:

Vineetha

Thank you so much! Thanks for the tip! I do have a sample of the Dior lip maximizer and I'll give it a shot but I'm not sure I'll be able to take it haha. I usually can't wear anything tingly on my lips for more than a minute before I'm frantically wiping it off. Haha V! What did you think it was going to be? I wish it was more brown and less black but it's still pretty. I love the liner too! I wish it came in full size.
:haha: I was expecting a bit more golden and a touch less smokiness ! But I tried it on today and I am happy with how it looks!!

Vineetha

9963f8a9_image.jpeg
It's beautiful on you!!