Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Sabrunka

I may get "The Huntress" and "On the Prowl" on Friday from Beautylish, as they have a giftcard promo starting that day ($20 giftcard for ever 100 spent) and that also happens to be the day of the release of Jeffree Star's new holiday lipsticks so that works for me :)

Medgal07

greengrin.gif
okay I love the shade once applied!! I love it Meddy!! It's the easiest smoky eye!! I expected it to be a tad more golden but it's still very pretty
love.gif
I see!!! I love an easy smoky eye. Did I hear someone say there's a burgundy---like is it a true burgundy????

Medgal07

I may get "The Huntress" and "On the Prowl" on Friday from Beautylish, as they have a giftcard promo starting that day ($20 giftcard for ever 100 spent) and that also happens to be the day of the release of Jeffree Star's new holiday lipsticks so that works for me :)
I just checked out On the Prowl---aha--that's the burgundy one that has me wanting to break my no singles policy
thud.gif

Medgal07

That's the one I want Miss Meddy. I'm trying to be good and wait for a sale...
Miss Meddy is weak. Rumor has it that she just ordered On the Prowl from Beautylish & got $10 off, this being her first order. Over $50 spent, $10 off, no tax and free
shipping = Happy Miss Meddy!!!

Rasbury

Miss Meddy is weak. Rumor has it that she just ordered On the Prowl from Beautylish & got $10 off, this being her first order. Over $50 spent, $10 off, no tax and free
shipping = Happy Miss Meddy!!!
I've never ordered from Beautylish either. That might be a good enough deal to make me though. I really like the look of the Huntress.

elegant-one

So I was going to order The Huntress this morning but I was in a hurry & thought..I'll just order it when I get back. By the time I got home & was SO on Nordies. I just ordered it on Beautylish.

GreenEyedAllie

[COLOR=0000FF]  Miss Meddy is weak.  Rumor has it that she just ordered On the Prowl from Beautylish & got $10 off, this being her first order.  Over $50 spent, $10 off, no tax and free[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  shipping = Happy Miss [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Meddy!!![/COLOR]
Yay! I hope you love it! Can't wait to see swatches or a look!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]  Miss Meddy is weak.  Rumor has it that she just ordered On the Prowl from Beautylish & got $10 off, this being her first order.  Over $50 spent, $10 off, no tax and free[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  shipping = Happy Miss [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Meddy!!![/COLOR]
:yahoo:

Vineetha

So I was going to order The Huntress this morning but I was in a hurry & thought..I'll just order it when I get back. By the time I got home & was SO on Nordies. I just ordered it on Beautylish.
Huntress is beautiful and I love the rocknkohl liner!! It stays put!!
83d2b8af_image.jpeg
e569076e_image.jpeg

Medgal07

pompom.gif
Yay!!! I'm glad you ordered it Sis. I just hope they're not too glittery---it's hard for me to turn down a burgundy E/S.