Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

elegant-one

Ohh photos please if you could!! Also, happy birthday! I hope you had a fantastic day :).
Of course...but I have to wait until morning. Aww, thanks so much sweetie!! I appreciate your thoughtfulness!
bouquet.gif

Haven

[COLOR=0000FF]My Nocturnal Cat Eye to Hypnotize duo in On the Prowl arrived.  The color looks much more burgundy in the online adds and way less so in my pics & swatches.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]If I squint and tuen my wrist there's an ever so slight hint of burgundy.  Perhaps it will show/wear differently on the eyes.[/COLOR]
The color combo looks pretty but not burgundy. Please let us know how the products apply. I am disappointed that they are so "unburgundy."

Medgal07

It does look pretty on you though. Are you disappointed? I love how the liner looks on you.
Thanks Sis---Actually I'm not disappointed---the color isn't what I expected but it looks really good on. It doesn't look purple at all---it looks smoky grey w/red micro glitter. It was easy to work with and actually yielded a really good eye look. I used only On the Prowl---packed on the lid then sheered through the transition area. I then blended and softened out the top of the transition area w/Bobbi Brown Bronze Glow shimmer brick. I'm actually looking forward to playing around with it more.

Medgal07

The color combo looks pretty but not burgundy. Please let us know how the products apply. I am disappointed that they are so "unburgundy."
After wearing it for several hours the color looks different from when I initially applied it----absolute chameleon-like. It was a good match with my Chanel Rose Fusion
mani. I rather like it even though I thought I was buying a burgundy E/S-eye pencil duo.

LilahBee

Can someone please tell me what the "Spring" site is? I'm actually interested in trying the bar of gold. I'm a tad bit on the obsessive side when it comes to highlighters!!!!
th_thstars.gif

Shars

Can someone please tell me what the "Spring" site is? I'm actually interested in trying the bar of gold. I'm a tad bit on the obsessive side when it comes to highlighters!!!!
th_thstars.gif
It's an app that you download to shop from. It's available on Android and iOS devices. I think you have to search using the term "shopspring".

Ingenue

I have actual hatred for that thing. LOL But I was soooo hyped for it, so when I got it I couldn't believe how cheap it was... literally cheap from the inside out. The finish is glittery and ashy on my warm skin tone. And that packaging is shameful. There is no reason to put it in metallic cardboard, especially when the Bronze & Glow is so exquisitely packaged in rose gold metal. It doesn't match the rest of the collection at all in terms of presentation and performance. I was quite unhappy.

Sabrunka

My list keeps growing for the purchase I'm going to make tomorrow from Beautylish... So far I have:

Brow Lift
Cat eyes to hypnotize- On the Prowl and The Huntress
Penelope Pink lipstick
Pillow Talk liner

And of course on top of that I'm getting some Jeffree Star lipsticks and Wayne Goss brushes.

Medgal07

th_thstars.gif
Then forget the bar and go for NARS Vengeful blush/highlighter duo-----your money will be better spent. My Sister swatched Vengeful here: http://www.specktra.net/t/185585/all-things-sephora/30750

Haven

Are the liners in the new duos rock n kohl liners? My eyes don't like the rock n kohl liners. I can wear her regular liners though. ETA looking more closely at meddy's picks it looks like they are rock n kohl. Definate skip for me. Love the colors but my eyes hate the formula. Something in them is irritating.