Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

ashievic

The issues I have had with the packing issues, both lipsticks from the matte line, fell out of the tube. The glitzy purple shade in Muse quad fell out. It remained in one piece, so I was able to shove back in and pat down. I did order the Amethyst fat pencil thinking it was purple, but it was burgundy, along with the kohl pencil Elizabeth Violet that went with it. I was not thrilled with the color, since I wanted purple/violet. Again, it was burgundy. Yet, it does work lovely with the Chanel Vamp collection for Holiday 2015.

Meddy, the new shadow and liner, before I order, do you feel it is purple? Which is what I want. I love the new Violet fat pencil. Also any have the new Snow Leopard shadow? I am thinking that would be nice to have.

ashievic

I have found the Violet fat pencil is great for a quick simple look for shadow. I blend it with my clean finger tip. I saw where you can now purchase the set of the 5 new ones. Not sure I would really use, the black one and already own the violet. The drama of my life......

Vandekamp

The issues I have had with the packing issues, both lipsticks from the matte line, fell out of the tube. The glitzy purple shade in Muse quad fell out. It remained in one piece, so I was able to shove back in and pat down. I did order the Amethyst fat pencil thinking it was purple, but it was burgundy, along with the kohl pencil Elizabeth Violet that went with it. I was not thrilled with the color, since I wanted purple/violet. Again, it was burgundy. Yet, it does work lovely with the Chanel Vamp collection for Holiday 2015.

Meddy, the new shadow and liner, before I order, do you feel it is purple? Which is what I want. I love the new Violet fat pencil. Also any have the new Snow Leopard shadow? I am thinking that would be nice to have.
I had the same problem with a lipstick arriving broken that i had ordered from Nordstroms 3 months ago.

bunnypoet

ETA looking more closely at meddy's picks it looks like they are rock n kohl. Definate skip for me. Love the colors but my eyes hate the formula. Something in them is irritating.
On me, they don't last long which surprised me since most people love their longevity. I have Barbarella Brown, and I haven't found a way to make it work, even with UD Primer.

ashievic

The rock and Kohl are not user friendly for my hooded eyes. Color transfer onto the hood, ugh. Yes, of course I have this with other liners, but this one keeps going and going like the energizer bunny. Yet, for some goofy reason the fat pencil ones, are not nearly as bad. Go figure, the drama of my life....time for more pain meds.

ashievic

Took the plunge, ordered three more of the new fat pencils. So now have the set, except for the fat black one. These are great for a fast look that looks good. I did have to order the sharpner for it. Time to hobble off the bed.

Medgal07

Are her products prone to breaking? Heard horror stories about makeup arriving broken.
I've only heard about some of the lipsticks arriving broken----that was a couple of months ago and it seems to have gotten better---I haven't heard of any recent incidents.

Medgal07

Took the plunge, ordered three more of the new fat pencils. So now have the set, except for the fat black one. These are great for a fast look that looks good. I did have to order the sharpner for it. Time to hobble off the bed.
Hope you feel better soon Ash!!!

ashievic

The lipsticks fell out, they were not broken. Thanks to brainiacs here, I was able to fix in a jiffy. As well I am pretty sure the issues were during the warmer months. So my goodness, sitting in a mailbox in super hot weather, things happen. Which is why I do my best to avoid dumb post. Sort of like the hockey pucks of Chanel. Just pop them back in. I have the cream shadows (which I love) with no issues.

hitchcockblonde

Thanks for all the love on my The Huntress and Amber Moon eye swatch ladies! I totally forgot I hadn't said anything until I came here to post another swatch lol. I really do love the shadow, it's a perfect smokey eye for me and I really hope the liner becomes perm. It's so perfect. The whole look lasted on me for about 10 hours without budging, granted I wasn't doing anything strenuous that day and I was wearing eye primer, although usually with my eye primer I only get about 6-7 hours without creasing. I'm tempted to get a backup!

hitchcockblonde

And I finally used my Red Carpet Red Matte Revolution sample. The lip samples are so cute but kind of a pain in the ass to apply. I think I need a better lip brush. I love this shade, a cool luminous red, but I have so many red lipsticks that I'm not sure I'll buy the full size.

Medgal07

The lipsticks fell out, they were not broken. Thanks to brainiacs here, I was able to fix in a jiffy. As well I am pretty sure the issues were during the warmer months. So my goodness, sitting in a mailbox in super hot weather, things happen. Which is why I do my best to avoid dumb post. Sort of like the hockey pucks of Chanel. Just pop them back in. I have the cream shadows (which I love) with no issues.
Splitting hairs---falling out shouldn't happen!!! Those who went through it described it that way!. Yes----it was during the warmer months.

ashievic

I so agree that falling out of the tubes is not acceptable. Yet on the food chain of life, I also do not view as world ending. Frustrating, no question, an ugh moment.

Ingenue

Aww, thanks for thinking of me my dear!!! So sweet of you
bouquet.gif

I miss seeing you post more around here
sigh.gif
Thanks, I know girl. I'm eyebrow deep in yoga and Habibi. I have to come in here just to find out what's happening with you ladies in makeup! You know ya'll know stuff before anyone else...