Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

MACGirl13

For the price and being CT, I expect better quality. I would rather pay a few more dollars and get another Tom Ford brush. Let me know if you or anyone else experienced the shedding with with brush.

I still haven't used it again. I have been in a rush lately and not wanting to deal with brush issues. It is probably going back.

GreenEyedAllie

For the price and being CT, I expect better quality. I would rather pay a few more dollars and get another Tom Ford brush. Let me know if you or anyone else experienced the shedding with with brush.

I thought Sabrina on the beauty look book mentioned hers did. I could be mis-remembering that though. It's in the post about the new foundation if I'm right.

hitchcockblonde

Thank you! Looks basic, but if the quality is good I could see it being a go-to, especially for travel. I will probably bite. Especially if makes it to Spring during a sale...

I'm not usually into full face palettes like this one, usually there is a color or two I don't like or won't work for my skin tone but this one looks really nice. I'll probably get it as well. Fingers crossed Spring has a sale when/if this goes up there. I feel like it has been a while since they've had one.

GreenEyedAllie

I'm not usually into full face palettes like this one, usually there is a color or two I don't like or won't work for my skin tone but this one looks really nice. I'll probably get it as well. Fingers crossed Spring has a sale when/if this goes up there. I feel like it has been a while since they've had one.

Depending on when this launches in the UK, we could be getting it for the Spring holiday sales....lol! (Hopefully, much sooner than that.)

MACGirl13

Ms Allie, I believe you are correct. I boxed that brush up and sent it back. For that price, I was quite surprised about the quality.

I am looking forward to seeing swatches of the new lipsticks. Like everyone else has already mentioned, I am NOT a fan of Kim K or any of the family for that matter, but would be interested in that shade.

I thought Sabrina on the beauty look book mentioned hers did. I could be mis-remembering that though. It's in the post about the new foundation if I'm right.

peanut

Even though this is an ad, I really enjoyed it! i think I'm going to get a ton of use out of this palette!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkUSlvgvh6I

Several other products are launching as well:

Instant Palette – 18 April
Legendary Lashes - 6 May
Legendary Brows – June
Hot Lips – 24 June

I want them all!!!

peanut

I got this yesterday and tried it for the first time today. This is definitely my kind of palette! And it's great for travel. Love the colors, especially the pop blush color and the darkest e/s!! The eye shades are perfect for a natural look (at my age, I do prefer my mattes and satins). I combined mine with Amazing Grace l/s and a brown e/l. I do have to work on my contouring/highlighting skills though. lol!

I can see how it would work well on lighter skin tones, but there's an interesting tutorial on the CT site with the model used for the Amal Clooney bridal look, and she looks great. I hope CT continues making these face palettes using different tones/shades. Goss says to count on a darker palette soon. Yay!!!

Will you be getting this? Anyone else order?

awickedshape

I got this yesterday and tried it for the first time today. This is definitely my kind of palette! And it's great for travel. Love the colors, especially the pop blush color and the darkest e/s!! The eye shades are perfect for a natural look (at my age, I do prefer my mattes and satins). I combined mine with Amazing Grace l/s and a brown e/l. I do have to work on my contouring/highlighting skills though. lol!

I can see how it would work well on lighter skin tones, but there's an interesting tutorial on the CT site with the model used for the Amal Clooney bridal look, and she looks great. I hope CT continues making these face palettes using different tones/shades. Goss says to count on a darker palette soon. Yay!!!

I'm glad you're enjoying it!

I have no plans to purchase it. Perhaps if I had come across it a couple of years back... I'm struggling to use what I have right now lol

laurennnxox

Where did you order this from? I think Beautylish gets it sometime this month, but I'm hoping to snag it from Nordstrom.

peanut

Where did you order this from? I think Beautylish gets it sometime this month, but I'm hoping to snag it from Nordstrom.

I got it on the Charlotte Tilbury website. The shipping is fast and they always throw in nice samples, but I do miss getting Nordstrom points! I did get a sample of the CT mascara with my order but haven't tried it yet.

Latest posts