Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

starletta8

I know we're all about the lipsticks these days, but I'm still loving (and collecting) the nail polishes. Just realized that I'll have one entire line with one more purchase.

In case anyone's wondering, the only ones I don't have are:
Noirs: Kheops
Nudes: Madame Est Nue, La Favorita, Tres Decollete, Just Nothing
Pops: Escatin, Miss Loubi, Popi, Wherever, Ni Toi Ni Moi, Mula Lisa

I really love this formula.

maeonsaturday

I know we're all about the lipsticks these days, but I'm still loving (and collecting) the nail polishes. Just realized that I'll have one entire line with one more purchase.

In case anyone's wondering, the only ones I don't have are:
Noirs: Kheops
Nudes: Madame Est Nue, La Favorita, Tres Decollete, Just Nothing
Pops: Escatin, Miss Loubi, Popi, Wherever, Ni Toi Ni Moi, Mula Lisa

I really love this formula.

Miss Loubi is incredible!

Winthrop44

[QUOTE=elegant

Yay! So glad you love it. It truly is the perfect pink!

So anything I quote that includes a dash gets terminated at the dash - like the one in your user name. I also need to use the site only using Chrome on my desktop because I am finding this site to be incompatible with IE11 in many ways, as I posted in the original issues thread.

Last edited:

Sugar & Spice

Yes I'm soooo happy I ordered Bikini as it wasn't even on my radar until it started getting praise.

CL really hit a home run with his shade selection. They're not terribly unique but I think he executed perfection with each shade because most of his shades can suit a variety of skin tones. I've never been able to pull off baby pinks like Bikini or corals like Miss Lou, so CL has earned my money and loyalty.

elegant-one

Yes I'm soooo happy I ordered Bikini as it wasn't even on my radar until it started getting praise.

CL really hit a home run with his shade selection. They're not terribly unique but I think he executed perfection with each shade because most of his shades can suit a variety of skin tones. I've never been able to pull off baby pinks like Bikini or corals like Miss Lou, so CL has earned my money and loyalty.
Yes! I agree

franlynne

That's exactly how I feel about these lipsticks. They really do spoil you for anything else!

starletta8

So.... since Tutuelle doesn't work on me even with MAC lip erase (just clashes with my skintone), I've found a solution. I used a base, did Tutuelle, then topped with Delicando.

Live and learn for me with nudes and purchasing from someone other than Nordie's.....

maeonsaturday

Anyone knows what Mexicatchy, Escatin and Tres Bea are like in terms of color? Are they similar at all to TF Sweet Spot or TF Paradiso? I was told by Nordies chat that Mexcatchy is sheer red but I don't see any swatches that look like it is sheer red. :-/

Last edited:

Kaidan

This seals the deal, I NEED Bikini! :D It looks like the perfect pink. :heart:

I plan to buy one color every month starting with this one since my birthday is next week. I have a few on my wish list which are:

Velvet Matte
Survivita
Bengali
Rouge Louboutin

Silky Satin
Bikini
Sevillana
Belly Bloom
Loubeach

Sheer Vole
Rose Du Desert
Petal Rose
Tres Bea
Loubiminette
Escatin

I want to try a nude but the only nudes that look good on me are the ones that have a pink undertone. It's a bit hard choosing online and not seeing them in person.

maeonsaturday

This seals the deal, I NEED Bikini! :D It looks like the perfect pink. :heart:

I plan to buy one color every month starting with this one since my birthday is next week. I have a few on my wish list which are:

Velvet Matte
Survivita
Bengali
Rouge Louboutin

Silky Satin
Bikini
Sevillana
Belly Bloom
Loubeach

Sheer Vole
Rose Du Desert
Petal Rose
Tres Bea
Loubiminette
Escatin

I want to try a nude but the only nudes that look good on me are the ones that have a pink undertone. It's a bit hard choosing online and not seeing them in person.

Sounds like a good plan! Like you I don't suit nudes that do not have a pink undertone.

Latest posts