Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

elegant-one

This seals the deal, I NEED Bikini! :D It looks like the perfect pink. :heart:

I plan to buy one color every month starting with this one since my birthday is next week. I have a few on my wish list which are:

Velvet Matte
Survivita
Bengali
Rouge Louboutin

Silky Satin
Bikini
Sevillana
Belly Bloom
Loubeach

Sheer Vole
Rose Du Desert
Petal Rose
Tres Bea
Loubiminette
Escatin

I want to try a nude but the only nudes that look good on me are the ones that have a pink undertone. It's a bit hard choosing online and not seeing them in person.

YES!!! Bikini is wonderful. You'll love it. That is a really great list ;) I can't do nudes without a pink undertone either. Nudes are always hard to choose even if you swatch them on your hand, they will still look so different on your lips. Let us know what you get!

maeonsaturday

Anyone knows what Mexicatchy, Escatin and Tres Bea are like in terms of color? Are they similar at all to TF Sweet Spot or TF Paradiso? I was told by Nordies chat that Mexcatchy is sheer red but I don't see any swatches that look like it is sheer red. :-/

Anyone knows? I'm going so cross-eyed trying to search for swatches and Nordies chat gives me such varying answers on this.

maeonsaturday

All three are orange coral in tone and tres bea has the most red in it of the three. I would not consider it a sheer red.

Thanks so much! Did you mean you would not consider Tres Bea or the Mexicatchy the sheer red? Which of the three do you think is the prettiest? Subjective I know. But I can't decide! :-/

I also still on the fence about Rose du Desert. It seems like a very very neutral nude. No hints of pink?

Last edited:

franlynne

Thanks so much! Did you mean you would not consider Tres Bea or the Mexicatchy the sheer red? Which of the three do you think is the prettiest? Subjective I know. But I can't decide! :-/

I also still on the fence about Rose du Desert. It seems like a very very neutral nude. No hints of pink?
I don't look good in colors that have an orange base. For those who do, they are lovely. Tres bes has the most red in it, and therefore the least amount of orange, so for me, it is the prettiest of the three. If you wear corals well, you will love them all! I have rose du desert, and absolutely love it! On me, it is a gorgeous mauvey nude. Impera pulls dusty mauve on me as well The first time I wore rose du desert my husband asked me if I had had my lips done! It gives you a full luscious look.I do were a a lip liner with it because I have pigmented lips. I never thought to order it, until I tried it on in person.

Sugar & Spice

My vote goes to Mexicatchy.

maeonsaturday

Interesting! I do love corals, but mauve is a bit dangerous for me. That really popular TF lip shade that everyone here loves looked horrible on me.

For me, I have returned the more popular colors such as RT Matte and RT Sheer and will be returning Pluminette and YouYou. Pluminette looked horrible on me, like some dated 80s prom princess. YouYou was OK actually, but not enought to justify the $9o price tag. Petal Rose has been the biggest surprise for me. I ordered it thinking I want to try this so I can convince myself it doesnt work. On a YouTuber it looked rather barbie pink but when I tried it, it was the MLBB shade. I absolutely love it. I also kept Loubiminette, Survivita, Bikini, RT Satin.

Considering Mexicatchy, Tres Bea, Rose du Desert, Escatin and Torerra.

maeonsaturday

I've decided to return Bikini and Bengali Matte. Bikini is a pretty color but the coolness of the shade contrasts rather dramatically with my skin tone. Bengali is REALLY gorgeous but it looks like a dupe matte version of TF Aphrodisiac. TF's is more intense, and Louboutin's is more pink. Very very pretty but on me it looks close enough to not want to spend $90.

beautycool

Hi all I'm back :) hope you been all ok ???????????? juet caught up on the thread I am trying to get to grips how to work this site but I cannot find the threads then when I do it takes me back to the beginning of the thread :( like this one !!! It took me to psge one when clicked on it so annoying :(

well ll anyway I went upto London yesterday with my husband and my 4 year old to buy my Christmas present I ended up trying four pairs of Christian L shoes only one pair fit me properly but I wanted to try the size 4 in that style and didn't have none in stock . Anyhow we left it I looked and swatches all the lipsticks was in a rush I didn't take any pics as it was all over my hand lol :) looked a mess I didn't know which was which but the lady there was really nice and wrote the ones I really really liked down for me on a special piece of paper saying CL my CL wish list ??????????????????
on my list was
210) belly bloom
120)bikini
705M)just nothing
rouge L red silky satin ; the matte was such a deeper red I found and didn't suit my skin tone really
2175)rose dessert was really really nice
710) me nude liked it
700)tutulle suited me
220) let me tell you
717s private number :) that's my list for now my definetes prob won't get all of them but I can honestly say these were my favs

we we went on the Emirates thingy in London went over the river in a cable cart thing :)
had a late lunch in London to it was perfect :)
great day out

great to be back on Specktra

beautycool

Hi all I'm back :) hope you been all ok ������������ juet caught up on the thread I am trying to get to grips how to work this site but I cannot find the threads then when I do it takes me back to the beginning of the thread :( like this one !!! It took me to psge one when clicked on it so annoying :(

well ll anyway I went upto London yesterday with my husband and my 4 year old to buy my Christmas present I ended up trying four pairs of Christian L shoes only one pair fit me properly but I wanted to try the size 4 in that style and didn't have none in stock . Anyhow we left it I looked and swatches all the lipsticks was in a rush I didn't take any pics as it was all over my hand lol :) looked a mess I didn't know which was which but the lady there was really nice and wrote the ones I really really liked down for me on a special piece of paper saying CL my CL wish list ������������������
on my list was
210) belly bloom
120)bikini
705M)just nothing
rouge L red silky satin ; the matte was such a deeper red I found and didn't suit my skin tone really
710) me nude liked it
700)tutulle suited me
220) let me tell you
717s private number :) that's my list for now my definetes prob won't get all of them but I can honestly say these were my favs

we we went on the Emirates thingy in London went over the river in a cable cart thing :)
great day out

still figuring how to quote etc
but I missed petal rose out from my list loved that one too :)

JerseyGirl

Hi all I'm back :) hope you been all ok ������������ juet caught up on the thread I am trying to get to grips how to work this site but I cannot find the threads then when I do it takes me back to the beginning of the thread :( like this one !!! It took me to psge one when clicked on it so annoying :(

well ll anyway I went upto London yesterday with my husband and my 4 year old to buy my Christmas present I ended up trying four pairs of Christian L shoes only one pair fit me properly but I wanted to try the size 4 in that style and didn't have none in stock . Anyhow we left it I looked and swatches all the lipsticks was in a rush I didn't take any pics as it was all over my hand lol :) looked a mess I didn't know which was which but the lady there was really nice and wrote the ones I really really liked down for me on a special piece of paper saying CL my CL wish list ������������������
on my list was
210) belly bloom
120)bikini
705M)just nothing
710) me nude liked it
700)tutulle suited me
220) let me tell you

great day out

Nice to see you back BC! Sounds like you had a wonderful day in London...and your wish list sounds lovely. I hope to get to swatch some in person after the holidays, too crazy now to get to NYC.

Hope you get at least one from your list for Christmas!

beautycool

Nice to see you back BC! Sounds like you had a wonderful day in London...and your wish list sounds lovely. I hope to get to swatch some in person after the holidays, too crazy now to get to NYC.

Hope you get at least one from your list for Christmas!

Hi there hun thank you :) wow nyc how cool :)
yeah I won't get one for Christmas I do have £20 evoucher for selfridges still but I have no money now
I have £100 for the hubby still in my bank I need to put it in a cars for him
it's his birthday present for Xmas day even though I bought him one big present and a few other ones too
I'm in hospital Wednesday so I miss out on pay that day :( from work and maybe Thursday and Friday pay but I'm hoping to go back the next day :)
hope your ok :))) missed everyone
is medgal still here :)))
mum hoping to get one by Jan well order when I get my next wage :))))))) 31 Dec so I be ordering one then :))))

Sugar & Spice

Yeah Bikini really isn't that cool otherwise it wouldn't have worked for me, it is certainly a neutral mid tone pink.

Bengali is bright even on my medium skin which is why I got it in matte. It's still bright in matte but a more subdued brightness. I also think that's why the matte version is more popular than the satin.

starletta8

Me either, on me it's a very neutral medium pink. Pluminette is cooler in tone on me. Does anyone with VERY fair cool skin have bengali satin? How bright is it?

I'm curious about this, and fit the very fair cool skin description. Bengali is the only one I don't have of those three. Bikini is a light pink on me, Pluminette is a cool-toned mid pink on me.

starletta8

I'm going to attempt to derail the thread again and actually talk about the nail polishes. Blasphemy, I know.

Seriously... if you're a pale, pink human being, you need Tutulle nail polish. It's the perfect healthy, pinky nude. I just put it back on for the third time in a row. No mannequin hands here, and it doesn't pull brown like the lipstick does (on me).

elegant-one

I'm going to attempt to derail the thread again and actually talk about the nail polishes. Blasphemy, I know.

Seriously... if you're a pale, pink human being, you need Tutulle nail polish. It's the perfect healthy, pinky nude. I just put it back on for the third time in a row. No mannequin hands here, and it doesn't pull brown like the lipstick does (on me).

I may need to check Tutulle np out now :) I LOVE the nail polish too.

Latest posts