Christian Louboutin Beauty -- COMING SOON?

fur4elise

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

:eek:UH OH! I love it! :heart: This is no gloss! I am really liking the few liquid lipsticks and this looks super chi chi! The Rouge Loubaliquie pulls more "cherry" (cool) on Sabrina's pigmented lips but I think would pull warmer on me. Sigh...it is getting added to the lust list.
View attachment 54755

YOU of all people definitely need this! Ultimate red. Personally, I want to see swatches of the other colors!!! I really don't want this to be like last time where you have to buy blind first or wait until forever for them to restock....

fur4elise

YOU of all people definitely need this! Ultimate red. Personally, I want to see swatches of the other colors!!! I really don't want this to be like last time where you have to buy blind first or wait until forever for them to restock....

Oh Yes! New avi! You are rocking that hair color lady! I love it! :heart:

As to the Louboutin...I have none as of yet. But if I I splurge it will most definitely be the reds! ;) ! I have the Satin formula and now the Loubilaque on my must lust list!

Sabrunka

These actually look super intruiging! I'm thinking that if I get one, it'll be the pale pink/nude with the slight shimmer.

GreenEyedAllie

Oh Yes! New avi! You are rocking that hair color lady! I love it! :heart:

As to the Louboutin...I have none as of yet. But if I I splurge it will most definitely be the reds! ;) ! I have the Satin formula and now the Loubilaque on my must lust list!

Thank you! :thankyou::sunshine:I'm really happy with how it turned out...it was a bit nerve wrecking as it was being done, but honestly, I was more nervous about the bangs than the color, lol.

Sabrina made that red look too darn perfect.

These actually look super intruiging! I'm thinking that if I get one, it'll be the pale pink/nude with the slight shimmer.

That's the one I have my eye on as well. :rolleyes:

Shars

Ok, so I so did not realise that was you until Fur4Elise pointed out your new hair colour. I had to scroll back up! I LOVE Ittttttt!! The colour, the bangs, everything!!

fur4elise

Ok, so I so did not realise that was you until Fur4Elise pointed out your new hair colour. I had to scroll back up! I LOVE Ittttttt!! The colour, the bangs, everything!!

I know RIGHT!?! I did the same thing! A double...then triple take and then I was like DAYUM!!! She looks good! LOL!

awickedshape

:eek:UH OH! I love it! :heart: This is no gloss! I am really liking the few liquid lipsticks and this looks super chi chi! The Rouge Loubilaque pulls more "cherry" (cool) on Sabrina's pigmented lips but I think would pull warmer on me. Sigh...it is getting added to the lust list.
View attachment 54755

Ugh, I know, right?
Sulking lol

Oh no it's beautiful!!!! Wow! Oy I see at least one in my future. Thanks for posting :)

You're welcome!!

fur4elise

Ugh, I know, right? Sulking lol

It's all good. I am being very thrifty and saving. Quality over quantity and only buying what I will actually use, not hoard! I am one of those crazy people who thrives on delayed gratification. So when something super special happens or I do something really good, I'll go for it!

Soooooo...if any of you ladies happen to catch a sale code let me know! I still cannot believe Saks has never sent me any codes ...I spent a lot of money last year for my wedding clothes. grumble grumble
:rant2:(I get sale emails but I have never seen anything related to beauty!?)

awickedshape

It's all good. I am being very thrifty and saving. Quality over quantity and only buying what I will actually use, not hoard! I am one of those crazy people who thrives on delayed gratification. So when something super special happens or I do something really good, I'll go for it!

Soooooo...if any of you ladies happen to catch a sale code let me know! I still cannot believe Saks has never sent me any codes ...I spent a lot of money last year for my wedding clothes. grumble grumble
:rant2:(I get sale emails but I have never seen anything related to beauty!?)

Lol

They send the codes for a percentage off that can be applied to Beauty as well, it's great

Latest posts