Collection Nuit Infinie de Chanel - Holiday 2013

ALivingDoll

Thanks for the info Teger!

Would you happen to know when this collection will release online and in counters in the US? TIA!

ALivingDoll

The closer we get to September the more anxious I am getting about items from this collection. I find myself checking the Chanel site several times a day. IMO, Chanel's holiday collections are always to
th_drool.gif
over.

Knope2012

I definitely want one of the lipsticks or Illusion d'ombres. I haven't bought any Chanel since Feb. and it's time to change that!

Miss QQ

I can't wait until we start seeing swatches of this, because I think I may need it. I haven't bought a Chanel eye palette since Harmonies, which was LAST holiday's collection.
I've recently started using Harmonie du Soir again, and now I use it over Ebloui IdO. Loving it!

Miss QQ

I love Jac, I think she is gorgeous. The holiday promo pic is beautiful. But I'm surprised that Chanel has used her for 2(?) years and I would like to see a fresh face soon. I feel the same with Guerlain using Natalia Vodianova.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I think the risk for them using the same model- Chanel or Guerlain (or anyone for that matter), is that the pictures and by extension the products start to look a bit the same. Yes, the models are beautiful and the photos are tweaked to perfection, but sometimes you need something new and different to make people notice. Although their marketing is clearly different, I like how Illamasqua frequently uses the same group of models, which allows for a sense of recognition, but still means you see a different face from one season to the next.

Haven

Any swatches or reviews anywhere? Launch is supposedly only a week or so away. From the descriptions alone, I want almost everything, but I am trying to be more level headed & show some restraint.

Mizani

I am not really into Chanel but the La Desiree lipstick intrigues me. Can't wait to see a swatch or two. :)

Latest posts