Collection pictures!

missBOMBcheLLe

you're so cute!!! 'n look how nice and organized you are!!! where did you get the cute black drawers under your pigments? i've been looking for a black set butt seem to only find white ones
hmm.gif

june19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbombchelle
you're so cute!!! 'n look how nice and organized you are!!! where did you get the cute black drawers under your pigments? i've been looking for a black set butt seem to only find white ones
hmm.gif

thank you! i got the black storage drawers at target, hth.
smiles.gif

zori

Wow fantastic collection and you're a natural beauty too. I had to pause and stare at those pretty MSFs as well.

MACisME

u are so neat and organized! i loooove it! u're gorgeous too.. got that natural beauty going on. rock on girl, rock on.

june19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyxia
Wow such a neat collection and I LOVE your eyebrows!

thank you! i just looked back at the photo and i think my brows look uneven, i promise it's just the angle of the camera! LOL
rofl.gif

chipmunkvoice

can i just say WOW
hahaha its so neat and tiday! i probably own HALF of what you have and its so unorganised and eveeeerywhere. Inspiring. i think im going to clean my room now .___.

june19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_candy
luv ur makeup! and cams too
greengrin.gif

thank you! collecting cameras (i love antiques!) is another obsession of mine, those are a few i don't have room for on my other camera shelf.. they're borrowing space from MAC. haha!
rofl.gif

User49

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
Sweet mother of pearl, that is one beautiful collection!
I love the way you displayed them too
smiles.gif

I agree!! I'm jealouse! It has to be said! Where did u get that cute a@* train case!? I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif