Collection pictures!

june19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
I agree!! I'm jealouse! It has to be said! Where did u get that cute a@* train case!? I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheerleader.gif

thankya.
smiles.gif

the traincase is actually from wal-mart, haha. $20. it's nice, but because of the way i have things set up, i only use it for my back-ups and other random MAC stuff (postcards, mailers, etc).

june19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Great collection! Those gorgeous pink blushes could make one helluva blush palette! -Jealous-

thanks! yeahh i'm still debating whether to depot it all into a blush palette.. i'm tempted. we shall see!
winks.gif

SnowWhiteQueen

SOOOO nice!!! Awesome collection. I was wondering, where did you found those clear plastic storage things that your pigments are resting on top of? I really like them!!!

june19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowWhiteQueen
SOOOO nice!!! Awesome collection. I was wondering, where did you found those clear plastic storage things that your pigments are resting on top of? I really like them!!!

I got those at Target actually, they were only a few bucks.. and they've really come in handy! I like keeping them most of my makeup in there so it won't collect dust.

& Thanks!
th_star.gif

june19th

thanks everyone! you guys are too sweet :*

edit: had to remove the pic of me in the post, sorry!

june19th

thank you!~

& bybs - i love your quote! lol! i just finished watching sex & the city on DVD a few weeks ago.. i'm so in love with the show!
greengrin.gif

jilliandanica

th_drool.gif
FABULOUS collection! And I too feel the need to fill my palettes when I see empty spots, then when my palettes are full I end up buying new ones that need to get filled up too so it's an endless cycle haha
th_WeAreDoomed.png

june19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
I too feel the need to fill my palettes when I see empty spots, then when my palettes are full I end up buying new ones that need to get filled up too so it's an endless cycle haha
th_WeAreDoomed.png

Hahaha, that's EXACTLY how I feel about it too. Its the evil cycle that never ends
winks.gif

LaChinita

WOW!!! Wait...let me wipe the drool that's dripping off my mouth...LOL
smiles.gif

What a great collection! I'm so jealous!