Collection Variation - Le Rouge Chanel 2014

elegant-one

Beautiful! Thanks

La Malicieuse, Maybe Emotion & Definitely Coup np - it is just gorgeous in that pic. That lipstick USB...funny

User38

Wait.. this site says Emotion 92 is a RCs..

I have a RA which is numbered 92 and I think it's Seduissante? but it's the same number.

Chanel really needs to get their numbering system in order -- it's highly disturbing for an OCD person like myself.

User38

me either.. and it's not me.. it's Chanel
th_crazy.gif

fiends

User38

Chanel mattes are not drying imo... and the application is soft and smooth. I have quite a few .. I love Malicieuse too.

Starlight77

Wait.. this site says Emotion 92 is a RCs..  I have a RA which is numbered 92 and I think it's Seduissante?  but it's the same number. Chanel really needs to get their numbering system in order -- it's highly disturbing for an OCD person like myself.
I have one too not sure which it is but the color is .. 92 secrete 92 Emotion must come home with me

elegant-one

Thanks! I don't have any Chanel mattes so I'm glad to hear that they are smooth. I think this one will be my first.
They are nothing like any other matte lipsticks. Velvet is a very good description of them. They feel good on the lips and, the pigmentation is great. I hope you love your first one.

khhmakeup

get ready, they become like lip opiates
jawdrop.gif
HAHA - I almost spat out my coffee when I read that! I have to agree... there are no matte lippies like Chanels. As my husband has become accustomed to hearing "Only one application!" It's true... an 8 hour work day I can usually get away with only one application with these lipsticks. I am addicted. For those of you who are in Canada, my SA said The Bay will be getting this collection February 16th (earlier shipping date but that's the date they go on the shelves). I've already put Cheri, Conquise and La Malicieuse on hold. I'm not sure about Cheri but we'll see. They did have the new Hydrabeauty lip balm when I went the other day, it is divine!

Edit: I think I may add La Favorite to the list after re-looking at the swatches.... oh Chanel, you own my wallet.

elegant-one

HAHA - I almost spat out my coffee when I read that! I have to agree... there are no matte lippies like Chanels. As my husband has become accustomed to hearing "Only one application!" It's true... an 8 hour work day I can usually get away with only one application with these lipsticks. I am addicted. For those of you who are in Canada, my SA said The Bay will be getting this collection February 16th (earlier shipping date but that's the date they go on the shelves). I've already put Cheri, Conquise and La Malicieuse on hold. I'm not sure about Cheri but we'll see. They did have the new Hydrabeauty lip balm when I went the other day, it is divine!
Ooh, tell me more about the lip balm!!!

khhmakeup

Ooh, tell me more about the lip balm!!!
It is gorgeous! I love the smell and taste of it! It has the Hydra Beauty smell, that floral deliciousness. The texture is pretty interesting, maybe similar to something like nivea's balm? I haven't tried Nivea's but it looks similar. Nothing like the Rosebud Salve. It doesn't give a high shine but just a nice velvet look to the lips. It is very moisturizing (and for about $55 CDN with taxes it should be!!). It's nice to put a lipstick over, I was doing that last night with Seduisante lipstick. Here are some pictures! My SA also gave me a cute booklet for purchasing it. Sorry for the quality of the pics, I took them with my phone :)

elegant-one

It is gorgeous! I love the smell and taste of it! It has the Hydra Beauty smell, that floral deliciousness. The texture is pretty interesting, maybe similar to something like nivea's balm? I haven't tried Nivea's but it looks similar. Nothing like the Rosebud Salve. It doesn't give a high shine but just a nice velvet look to the lips. It is very moisturizing (and for about $55 CDN with taxes it should be!!). It's nice to put a lipstick over, I was doing that last night with Seduisante lipstick. Here are some pictures! My SA also gave me a cute booklet for purchasing it. Sorry for the quality of the pics, I took them with my phone :)

Thanks so much! It sounds so wonderful as I expected it would be. I will be getting it for sure.

Latest posts