Collection Variation - Le Rouge Chanel 2014

Medgal07

I'm wearing plum liner and Rayonnante today. I brought Tocade with me but didn't put it on. I hope you like it.
thmbup.gif
Oh I think I'll like it even better than I did w/Emotion.

urbis

[COLOR=0000FF]My Plum liner arrived this week----I owe that one to you.  I've not yet worn it but you convinced me that it was a must-have----cause none of my other plum and/or[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   related liners wouldn't do![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] :lol: [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Tis indeed---hard life----killer lip combo!!!:haha: [/COLOR]
The variation collection has finally reached the italian market so I could see it in person. ... And ray plus tocade plus the polish is a stunner so many thanks to you girls for suggesting!

Medgal07

The variation collection has finally reached the italian market so I could see it in person. ... And ray plus tocade plus the polish is a stunner so many thanks to you girls for suggesting!
Awesome! Enjoy!! I'm wearing Ray, Tocade & the Plum, Variation Aqua Crayon Lip pencil----pure love.
Also painted my nails last night w/Coup De Coeur.

urbis

[COLOR=0000FF] Awesome!  Enjoy!! I'm wearing Ray, Tocade & the Plum, Variation Aqua Crayon Lip pencil----pure love.  [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Also painted my nails last night [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]w/[/COLOR]Coup De Coeur.
This will be make up tomorrow morning

Medgal07

Oh great! I guess I have to get the polish now. Glad you guys love the combo!
flower.gif
No, no no---Don't get the polish if you already have Chanel April----extremely close dupe, as was pointed out to
me. I have both but wouldn't have gotten it had I checked my stash. If you don't have April, than by all means get
it. It's a lovely NP.

http://www.thebeautylookbook.com/2014/02/chanel-coup-de-coeur-609-le-vernis.html

urbis

Strongly agree with you. One coat the two has their own personality, two coats they are almost twins. Chanel's false step!

Latest posts